Friggin WEAK DUDE!!!

Off-Topic Discussions
93SOHC

Friggin WEAK DUDE!!!

Post by 93SOHC »

As some of you may or may not know I was planning on moving to Tampa florida in June of this Year. Sadly the plans fell through today when my Fiances' mom was offered a better position. This was all gonna go down cause her mom was getting transfered for her job, and we were gonna go down there with her family and even get a free moving truck. today she took a different position in her company which reqires her to stay here instead of moving to thier new site in Florida. I was so friggin psyched about this: No more snow, No more cold, no more rednecks, no more emisions laws, etc. This totally blows a$$. Its gonna be atleast 2 years now before we can afford to make the move on our own. I am still moving though, maybe in a month or 2 to another town near here. My neighbors are freakin anoying and I have a gravel parking lot w/ no garage. So regaurdless i'm still gettin out of this crappy apartment, but Florida would me MUCH nicer! WEAK!
93SE-KLDE Theres a big peice of metal inside my other peice of metal now...weird???
MarkMoore

Post by MarkMoore »

i thought a requirement to participate in the sacred redneck rites was to live in the south... i guess you learn something new everyday... northern rednecks, WHO KNEW?
1992 GS/RS Mutant Automatic
Nallboy
Supporting Member

Post by Nallboy »

yeah...uhhhm not much better here, bro.
I live in the heart of Middleburg (unincorporated), and I've been surrounded by redneck trash my whole life... I hate country music :freak:
'93 GS sporting 31 ZE, 36 ECU, Millenia IM & TB, Beefed up tranny, Fidanza FW, CM Stage II-R, Al UDP, HS Headers, MF Hi-Flow CAT, 2.5" Piping, CAI, MGC Wires, MS Mounts, B&M SS, Bronzoils, SS B & C Lines, Brembos...more.
Oh yeah, I have a stock ATX 92 RS too.
"Everyone wants to live life in the fast lane; I have more fun weaving through traffic."
93SOHC

Post by 93SOHC »

here in southern WI we have tons of hicks! One of the things I hate the most is that they all think they're from the south. They drive around dressed like cowboys and fly there confederate flags in the back of there hillbilly trucks. The town I grew up in, Twin Lakes WI, is the home of Country Thunder USA, which is one of the largest country music festivals in the country. Every year the area is over-run by 10000 rednecks from all over the country, adding to the already huge population of hicks around here, makes for 5 days sh*t-kickin chaos. One of the other things I never understood is that all these hicks have loud a-- exhaust on thier trucks and never get pulled over, yet tuners(though there are few) are stopped all the time for exhaust noise. I guess the cops are rednecks too.
93SE-KLDE Theres a big peice of metal inside my other peice of metal now...weird???
showgun

Post by showgun »

Eyy another jacksonvillian =)

I live in Duval county, pretty much the industrialized part of the city. No rednecks here.
--Brian
'93 Mazda MX-3 RS
4cyl 1.6L SOHC
http://www.cardomain.com/id/showgunx
fry_81

Post by fry_81 »

tough break man, maybe we can all pitch some money together and all move to sunny florida. ive had enough of the cold and snow too!!!! lol
1994 5spd GS Parts Car For Sale 800obo. e-mail for details. fry_81@hotmail.com
mazdubber

Post by mazdubber »

Bah...you'll all be back when florida is under water! :P
92 GS
'Stock'... :twisted:
Nallboy
Supporting Member

Post by Nallboy »

fry_81 wrote:tough break man, maybe we can all pitch some money together and all move to sunny florida. ive had enough of the cold and snow too!!!! lol
Yeah, bro! We could use some more mx-ers down here! Most of em are driven by old women and look like crap. I know four guys that actually care about their cars here, and only one's actually doing anything (Brandon's doing a ZE swap too). Would be nice to have a few meets. :2thumbsup:
'93 GS sporting 31 ZE, 36 ECU, Millenia IM & TB, Beefed up tranny, Fidanza FW, CM Stage II-R, Al UDP, HS Headers, MF Hi-Flow CAT, 2.5" Piping, CAI, MGC Wires, MS Mounts, B&M SS, Bronzoils, SS B & C Lines, Brembos...more.
"Everyone wants to live life in the fast lane; I have more fun weaving through traffic."
93SOHC

Post by 93SOHC »

well all I can really do is say sh*t happens, I guess. Me and my girl still plan to move there, but since the move won't be free, and we won't have a free place to stay, it'll be a year or 2 now
jplar

Post by jplar »

93SOHC wrote:here in southern WI we have tons of hicks!
Don't worry man, not all of us in southern Wisconsin are hicks (I know you didn't make a blanket statement at any rate).
jschrauwen
Forum Moderator

Post by jschrauwen »

showgun wrote:Eyy another jacksonvillian =)I live in Duval county, No rednecks here.
They all moved in with Nallboy.....LOL
'92 GS-ZE - sold, '95 GS - sold, '02 Protege LX - Daughter, '00 Audi A4 2.8 QTip, Ducati TT2
90 JDM RHD 300ZX TT - 572.1 RWHP | 590.0 RWTQ | 21 PSI | Pump gas
93SOHC

Post by 93SOHC »

jplar wrote:
Don't worry man, not all of us in southern Wisconsin are hicks (I know you didn't make a blanket statement at any rate).
But living around here you know what i'm sayin right? 8) :D
jplar

Post by jplar »

93SOHC wrote:
jplar wrote:
But living around here you know what i'm sayin right? 8) :D
Before I went to school in the Milwaukee area, I lived up in Rhinelander, so I suppose that the rednecks down here don't bother me as much as the ones up there. Though I have seen them down here as well in sufficient quantities to make me think I'm back north.
Nallboy
Supporting Member

Post by Nallboy »

jschrauwen wrote:
showgun wrote:Eyy another jacksonvillian =)I live in Duval county, No rednecks here.
They all moved in with Nallboy.....LOL
:werd:

We got us one big ol' pardy down heh!
tw1st3d_cl0wn
Supporting Member

Post by tw1st3d_cl0wn »

Nallboy wrote:
fry_81 wrote:tough break man, maybe we can all pitch some money together and all move to sunny florida. ive had enough of the cold and snow too!!!! lol
Yeah, bro! We could use some more mx-ers down here! Most of em are driven by old women and look like crap. I know four guys that actually care about their cars here, and only one's actually doing anything (Brandon's doing a ZE swap too). Would be nice to have a few meets. :2thumbsup:
I live in Deerfield Beach, FL (inbetween West Palm Beach and Ft. Lauderdale, and really the only other MX3 I've seen around me is some guy in a bright pink one. Mine's nothing special, but atleast is isn't pink. :P

Return to “Off-Topic”