Parting out a '92 MX-3 with blown engine..

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
Tillytoby

Re: Parting out a '92 MX-3 with blown engine..

Post by Tillytoby »

yeah let me rephrase that, i need the whole side view part. sorry.<BR>
Hurley

Post by Hurley »

do you have the front bumper yet i need the whole thing. thanks
molly1mx3

Post by molly1mx3 »

Hey, What size engine and tranny? I need an automatic transmission for a 93 gs with the v-6 engine.
mx3speeder

Post by mx3speeder »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by molly1mx3:<BR><B>Hey, What size engine and tranny? I need an automatic transmission for a 93 gs with the v-6 engine.</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><BR>The engine is a v-6 but it is blown,it's in a'92 not that matters and it's a manual tranny.<P>
mx3speeder

Post by mx3speeder »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Tillytoby:<BR><B>yeah let me rephrase that, i need the whole side view part. sorry.</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>I have it how about $30 and shipping.let me know.Which side do you need?<P>Thanks<BR>Dave<BR><p>[This message has been edited by mx3speeder (edited May 15, 2001).]
speedymx-3

Post by speedymx-3 »

what shape is the body itself in and frame. I may be interested in buying the entire vehicle if at all possible. Does it have power windows? A sunroof? Can I make you an offer? <P>afonsomichael@yahoo.com
mhyq_m3

Post by mhyq_m3 »

im looking for a "scuff plate"(im not sure if that really what its called). Its a plastic covering and acts as a mud guard underneath the car, its below the transmission area. how much and shipping cost?
mx3speeder

Post by mx3speeder »

[QUOTE]Originally posted by mhyq_m3:<BR><B>im looking for a "scuff plate"(im not sure if that really what its called). Its a plastic covering and acts as a mud guard underneath the car, its below the transmission area. how much and shipping cost?</B>[/QUOTE<P>Let me check on that for ya..<P>Thanks<BR>dave<P>
mx3speeder

Post by mx3speeder »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Rick DeBie:<BR><B>Hi, I'm looking for the rear wiper motor cover, I prefer the dark Taupe, but if your interior is black and the price is cheap, that will do too. Thanks.<P>debieri@otcwi.com</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Are you looking for the plastic cover piece that covers the wiper motor?I think it only comes in black,if so let me know what type of price your looking at..<P>Thanks<BR>Dave<P>
lee20

Post by lee20 »

how much do you want for the rear mud gurds
mx3speeder

Post by mx3speeder »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by lee20:<BR><B>how much do you want for the rear mud gurds</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Sorry there already gone.<BR>
mx3speeder

Post by mx3speeder »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Rick DeBie:<BR><B>Yeah, the plastic motor cover, it comes in both colors, but black is the most common, the dark taupe(light brown)interior was only offered with about half the body colors offered in 92 & 93, then they went to all black interiors on all MX-3s. So it's kinda rare. But any way I can get the "dark taupe" cover from a dealer for $23 so for black, how bout half price $11.50 US?<P><BR> </B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Sounds good to me!Plus shipping if that's ok,I'm sure it wouldn't be more than a couple bucks.Let me know.mx3speeder@aol.com<P>Thanks<BR>Dave<BR>
mx3rsr92

Post by mx3rsr92 »

How much for the headlights if they look clean, and clear?
MazdaMx3GS

Post by MazdaMx3GS »

Im looking for the piece that is behind your rear passanger speaker,when you open the rear it flips up.Is it in black if so i need one
Alberto Rosario Jr: MazdaMx3Gs@Networld.com<BR>92 Mx3GS 1.8L V6<BR>Tropical Emerald Metallic
fieval79
Supporting Member

Post by fieval79 »

Do you still have the front seats???? If so, how much???

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”