Parting out a '92 MX-3 with blown engine..

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
mx3speeder

Re: Parting out a '92 MX-3 with blown engine..

Post by mx3speeder »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Brainless:<BR><B>Do you have the rear mudguards for sell?<P></B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><BR>I have the rear mud guards so make me a good offer and there yours!!<P>Thanks<BR>Dave<P><P>------------------<BR>
Cybin

Post by Cybin »

If your car does not have ABS brakes I'd like to get the rear axles/hubs-brake calipers and rotors. I can send you a diagram of what I want. <P>Thanks<BR>Oliver Howes
timbo

Post by timbo »

hi dave<BR>i sent you an email, to the address in your profile.<BR>as to what , and where to look, for the ABS sensor.<P>thanks <BR>tim
mx3rsr92

Post by mx3rsr92 »

If you got nice and clear headlights I'll take those , but I'm mostly inerested in the Passenger side one. Let me know how much.
MazdaMx3GS

Post by MazdaMx3GS »

Do you have a rear hatch shade also if your interior is black do you have that flip up dillio that behind the rear speakers if so im looking for the passanger side one
Alberto Rosario Jr: MazdaMx3Gs@Networld.com<BR>92 Mx3GS 1.8L V6<BR>Tropical Emerald Metallic
monty73741
Forum Moderator

Post by monty73741 »

hey man how much do you want for the front lip spoiler....and the rear hatch shade<BR>
Jason Danaher
Please Help Support MX-3.com
MX-3.com Online Store - http://www.mx-3.com/osv3
CafePress - http://www.cafepress.com/mx3com
Ramfis Mx3

Post by Ramfis Mx3 »

Do you have the original side skirts, for how much?
speedymx-3

Post by speedymx-3 »

I have a drivers side window control for a 92 GS. I just bought it from Mazda recycling for $100.00 and my problem is not the switch, its my passenger side motor. Are you interested<P> <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Quinn:<BR><B>I am looking for driver's side power window switch unit (one of my window switches has a broken plastic piece) and I need to open the windows as summer is coming and I have no A/C unit in my car.<P>Have you still got it? How much?<P>Quinn<BR>92 GS<BR>V.P. MX West <A HREF="http://mx-west.tripod.com" TARGET=_blank>http://mx-west.tripod.com</A> </B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>
mx3speeder

Post by mx3speeder »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by mx-3.com:<BR><B>Hey MX3Speeder. Are you parting o ut your car? Or Buying parts from other peoples cars? You started this thread saying you blew your engine and are parting it out, yet you reply to the spoiler request saying you wanted the rear hatch garnish in return for the spoiler? Which is it.<P>Also in another thread you reply saying you <P>Not that it's a big deal or anything but I have 2 mx-3's a '92 with a blown engine....<BR>And a '93 that I show which has a erebuni body kit,rims,intake,exhaust,and many other mods,I'm in the process of redoing some things on my '93 so I need things that might not be on the '92 or might be in better shape if I buy them else where,plus make some money off my '92.So hopefully that answers your question......buy and sell...<P>Thanks<BR>Dave<P>are looking to buy scuff plates, wiper arms, wiper motor etc etc.<P>Which is it!?!? Buy or Sell.<P></B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>
mx3speeder

Post by mx3speeder »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by MazdaMx3GS:<BR><B>Do you have a rear hatch shade also if your interior is black do you have that flip up dillio that behind the rear speakers if so im looking for the passanger side one</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Never had a rear hatch shade.Don't know what the flip up dillio is,If you can let me know I'll check for you..<P>
mx3speeder

Post by mx3speeder »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Ramfis Mx3:<BR><B>Do you have the original side skirts, for how much?</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>What are the original side skirts...??<P>
dj_nate

Post by dj_nate »

Hey, I'm lookin to buy the front drivers side panel and the passenger side power window motor, I am extremely interested in the power window motor EMAIL me at nate360@homtmail.com Name your price aand get back to me later.<P>Nate<BR>White 92 GS
Jesse

Post by Jesse »

How much for the wing? Any performance parts, muffler, exhaust-how much?<P>Jesse<P> <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by mx3speeder:<BR><B>I have a red '92 mx-3 GS with a blown engine so I thought I would do the best thing and help out all the other great mx-3 owners in the world so if I have anything anyone needs,please feel free to respond to this or e-mail me at mx3speeder@aol.com. I also have a brand new pioneer indash video unit that I had just bought for this car and then the engine blew,so if anyone is interested in that let me know!!<P><BR>Thnaks<BR>Dave<P></B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>
Tillytoby

Post by Tillytoby »

yeah man, i need your side view mirror if u still got it, just the mirror nothing else.<BR>get back to me.<P>peace

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”