Parting out a '92 MX-3 with blown engine..

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
mx3speeder

Parting out a '92 MX-3 with blown engine..

Post by mx3speeder »

I have a red '92 mx-3 GS with a blown engine so I thought I would do the best thing and help out all the other great mx-3 owners in the world so if I have anything anyone needs,please feel free to respond to this or e-mail me at mx3speeder@aol.com. I also have a brand new pioneer indash video unit that I had just bought for this car and then the engine blew,so if anyone is interested in that let me know!!<P><BR>Thnaks<BR>Dave<P>------------------<BR>
cjthor
Forum Moderator

Re: Parting out a '92 MX-3 with blown engine..

Post by cjthor »

how much do you want for the vid unit?? I am interested in that. Also this was a v6 car right??? If you want to fix the car I have a motor. maybe we can swap the vid for the motor? Let me know what you think. Thanks<P><BR>Jarid Perry<BR>94 Blaze Red<BR>
Jarid Perry
94 mx3 Turrrbooooo (not even close to stock) 302WHP
71 Chevy C20 (tow rig!!)
77 Jeep CJ5 (no way its stock)
06 MINI Cooper S JCW GP (few goodies) 210WHP
2008 MINI Cooper Clubman S
Brainless

Post by Brainless »

Do you have the front air dam, the rear spoiler and the floor mats?<P>------------------<BR>Brainless<BR>93 red RS
Jonathan Michaud
93 Red RS
Quinn

Post by Quinn »

I am looking for driver's side power window switch unit (one of my window switches has a broken plastic piece) and I need to open the windows as summer is coming and I have no A/C unit in my car.<P>Have you still got it? How much?<P>Quinn<BR>92 GS<BR>V.P. MX West <A HREF="http://mx-west.tripod.com" TARGET=_blank>http://mx-west.tripod.com</A>
mx3speeder

Post by mx3speeder »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Quinn:<BR><B>I am looking for driver's side power window switch unit (one of my window switches has a broken plastic piece) and I need to open the windows as summer is coming and I have no A/C unit in my car.<P>Have you still got it? How much?<P>Quinn<BR>92 GS<BR>V.P. MX West <A HREF="http://mx-west.tripod.com" TARGET=_blank>http://mx-west.tripod.com</A> </B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Sorry man already gone..<P>Dave<BR>
mx3speeder

Post by mx3speeder »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Brainless:<BR><B>Do you have the front air dam, the rear spoiler and the floor mats?<P></B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>I do have the wing,no on the floor mats,and the front air dam I have but it off the car and not real sure you'd want it but who knows.<P>
mx3speeder

Post by mx3speeder »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by cjthor:<BR><B>how much do you want for the vid unit?? I am interested in that. Also this was a v6 car right??? If you want to fix the car I have a motor. maybe we can swap the vid for the motor? Let me know what you think. Thanks<P><BR>Jarid Perry<BR>94 Blaze Red</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><BR>The video unit is brand new and still in the boxes I paid $3,000 for it but would be willing to let it go for $2,500 or if you can tell me more about this engine maybe we can deal.<P><P>------------------<BR>
timbo

Post by timbo »

did you have ABS?<BR>if so, i'm in need of a rt front ( pass side )ABS sensor.<BR>i've been trying to find one for months !<P>92 gs
mx3speeder

Post by mx3speeder »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by timbo:<BR><B>did you have ABS?<BR>if so, i'm in need of a rt front ( pass side )ABS sensor.<BR>i've been trying to find one for months !<P>92 gs</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><BR>I f I have It it's yours to buy! Do you know how I can check and where it is? Let me know!<P>Thanks <BR>Dave<P>
genghis65

Post by genghis65 »

You got front/rear bumpers and everything? I hate the look of the stock ones on the RS! :-(<P>I know they're red, but nothing a little paint can't fix!!!! Hit me back on the list or at genghis65@hotmail.com<P>
Chris <BR>95 Black 1.6 DOHC
mike07522

Post by mike07522 »

yo i'm looking for a passenger side calpier if yours is good let me nkow how much
Brainless

Post by Brainless »

How much for the wing?(indivated US$ or CND$)<P>------------------<BR>Brainless<BR>93 red RS
Jonathan Michaud
93 Red RS
Brainless

Post by Brainless »

Do you have the rear mudguards for sell?<P>------------------<BR>Brainless<BR>93 red RS
Jonathan Michaud
93 Red RS
mx3speeder

Post by mx3speeder »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Brainless:<BR><B>How much for the wing?(indivated US$ or CND$)<P></B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><BR>Let say $25.00 US and your stock black piece where the wing is going.Let me know what you think!<BR>Thanks<BR>Dave<P>
mx3speeder

Post by mx3speeder »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by genghis65:<BR><B>You got front/rear bumpers and everything? I hate the look of the stock ones on the RS! :-(<P>I know they're red, but nothing a little paint can't fix!!!! Hit me back on the list or at genghis65@hotmail.com<P></B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><BR>I have just about everything you could want because this is a new posting.So just let me know what you want and we'll talk.<P>Thanks<BR>Dave<P><P>------------------<BR>

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”