Selling 94 MX-3 GS

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.

Selling 94 MX-3 GS

Post by Guest »

I am selling a 94 Mx-3 GS.<BR>Red, with low kilometers.<BR>Electric doors, mirrors, and sunroof.<BR>It was driven by a Girl, so It isnt beaten to s---.<BR>Any other questions just leave a message.<BR>------------------<BR>Fear This!<p>[This message has been edited by jam~blaze (edited April 30, 2001).]
jrvin81

Re: Selling 94 MX-3 GS

Post by jrvin81 »

How many kilometers does it have? and how much do you want for it? <P>If you have pic's could you send them to me jrvin81@yahoo.com <BR>Thanks<P>

Post by Guest »

Well It only has 140 000 km.<BR>It was lady driven.<BR>Asking 6500 canadian.<BR>I dont have pics at the moment, but im gonna scan some.<P>------------------<BR>Fear This!
jrvin81

Post by jrvin81 »

Seems like a pretty good deal but i live to far away. Still would like to see those pic's when you get them.

Post by Guest »

HaHaHa...<P>You wanna see My Cars????<BR>I'll mail the pics of the cars that I drive to you..<P>
93mx3

Post by 93mx3 »

Hi i am interested in the car do you have any pics? send them to audi_otr@hotmail.com I am looking for another mx3 to use as a daily driver. thanx Jim 93 Bright White
speedymx-3

Post by speedymx-3 »

I am definately interested, I need more info though. If you have pics I would like to see anything you've got. e-mail me at:<P>afonsomichael@yahoo.com

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”