MOTORS FOR SALE!!!!

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
mx3rsr92

MOTORS FOR SALE!!!!

Post by mx3rsr92 »

I got KL ZE's, B6T's, and BPT's for sale. For prices and information call me at 800-416-3626 . I'm located in southern california and am open from 8am-5pm Mon-Sat. Ask for Albi(al-bee) and we'll talk.
MazdaChris

Re: MOTORS FOR SALE!!!!

Post by MazdaChris »

hey if you ever check this again, just wondering how much you want the KL-ZE for and how much do you think the shipping from Cali to NY would be?<P>Chris<BR>Metallic Laguna Blue piece
mx3rsr92

Post by mx3rsr92 »

Its $1650 for the motor and shipping is about $270 to NY. If your really interested give me a call at 800-416-3626 , I'm here from 8am-5pm PST. Ask for Albi(al-bee).<P><BR> <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by MazdaChris:<BR><B>hey if you ever check this again, just wondering how much you want the KL-ZE for and how much do you think the shipping from Cali to NY would be?<P>Chris<BR>Metallic Laguna Blue piece</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>
Custommx3
Site Administrator
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by Custommx3 »

How much for the 1.6 Turbo? for an RS?<BR>whats it come with?<P>Barry <A HREF="http://www.barrykclark.com" TARGET=_blank>www.barrykclark.com</A> <BR>1995 RS<BR>

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”