PARTING OUT 92/93 MX-3 GS

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
ClubDejaVu

PARTING OUT 92/93 MX-3 GS

Post by ClubDejaVu »

-engine is a 93 V6 has 20,000 I did a motor swap, but it is the 1.8l<P>-what is broken....front bumper, hood, fenders.<P>(selling everything because UNI body is fucked. engine runns great) best time 15.4<BR>with intake and cat back 2 1/4 hi flow cat and obx muffler. i have rims too.)<P>MY E-mail is ClubdejaVu@hotmail.com<BR>I'm in Tucson AZ<P>------------------<BR>Parting out my red 1992 gs.
(Parting out my red 1992 GS.) DONE<P>Now the fun starts all over again. I can't wait to show you guys my MX-3. I have working on it for 8 month now and not a person knows. But you guys. I should be done within 3 month from now (dec30,2001) Hey It's my B-Day. Want a hint...find my car in topic "Dream Set-up"<P>James (president)<BR>Club DejaVu
Postman2K

Re: PARTING OUT 92/93 MX-3 GS

Post by Postman2K »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ClubDejaVu:<BR><B>-engine is a 93 V6 has 20,000 I did a motor swap, but it is the 1.8l<P>-what is broken....front bumper, hood, fenders.<P>(selling everything because UNI body is fucked. engine runns great) best time 15.4<BR>with intake and cat back 2 1/4 hi flow cat and obx muffler. i have rims too.)<P>MY E-mail is ClubdejaVu@hotmail.com<BR>I'm in Tucson AZ<P></B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Hi there, i might be interested in some parts. do you have clear signal lenses, what color is the car, any body kits, what kind of intake and rims, any sound system? <BR>please get back to me with any info, thanks.<P>PostmanProductions@excite.com
2007 Mazda3 GT Hatchback (Phantom Blue Mica) - DAILY DRIVER
2004 Mazda3 GT Hatchback (Passion Lava Orange) - FOR SALE
1994 Mazda Mx-3 GS (Laguna Blue) - RETIRED/JUNKED
1995 Mazda Mx-3 RS (Dark blue) - SOLD
Brainless

Post by Brainless »

Are the rims the stock ones?<P>------------------<BR>Brainless<BR>93 red RS
Jonathan Michaud
93 Red RS
93mx3

Post by 93mx3 »

You said that the front was messed up, even the lip spoiler? Do you have clear signals? If you have the lip and it isnt totally cracked or somthing how much do you want for it? Thanx Jim 93 Bright White
timbo

Post by timbo »

if you have ABS, i'd be very interested in your rt front ( pass side ) ABS sensor.
Dean Silver MX3

Post by Dean Silver MX3 »

Hey <BR> How much for your intake and cat back 2 1/4 hi flow cat and obx muffler?? And how much HP do they add?? And are they in good shape??<P>Thanks <BR> Dean Image <p>[This message has been edited by Dean Silver MX3 (edited April 28, 2001).]
Image<P>Image
erwin

Post by erwin »

<BR>Hi there! <P>How much do you want for the ignition module? coil? I'm a student, don't have alot of cash, so please give me some consideration Image Please e-mail me ASAP!!! <P>Thanks in advance, <BR>-Erwin Lagman <BR>Winnipeg, MB. <BR>'93 MX3 Anniversary Edition <P><BR>********************************************<BR> <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ClubDejaVu:<BR><B>-engine is a 93 V6 has 20,000 I did a motor swap, but it is the 1.8l<P>-what is broken....front bumper, hood, fenders.<P>(selling everything because UNI body is fucked. engine runns great) best time 15.4<BR>with intake and cat back 2 1/4 hi flow cat and obx muffler. i have rims too.)<P>MY E-mail is ClubdejaVu@hotmail.com<BR>I'm in Tucson AZ<P></B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>
Brainless

Post by Brainless »

Do you have the floor mats?<BR>What shape?<P>------------------<BR>Brainless<BR>93 red RS
Jonathan Michaud
93 Red RS
pills_PMD

Post by pills_PMD »

what color are your seats???
<A HREF="http://www.hondaswap.com" TARGET=_blank>hondaswap.com</A>
KRSONE

Post by KRSONE »

Image Image Image<P>Hey there, are any of the following in good condition:<P>Factory rims (Which ones?)<BR>A/C Compressor<BR>Both Frt. ABS sensors (NEED BADLY!)<BR>Frt. Air dam/lip spoiler<BR>Side skirts (If You have)<P>If you have any of these please email me at:<BR>dmcuniversal@yahoo.ca<P>THANK YOU!<BR> Image Image Image<BR><P>------------------<BR>1995 MX3 GS<BR>Silver<BR>~200hp
1995 MX3 GS<BR>Silver<BR>~200hp
Ogimoj

Post by Ogimoj »

If you have a sunroof, there's a stupid little piece I'm looking for: the cap that covers the hole in the ceiling where the sunroof can be manually cranked from. You know what I'm talking about?<P>Also, how much would you want for your ECU?<P>And, how many miles do your Oxygens sensors have on them?<p>[This message has been edited by Ogimoj (edited May 02, 2001).]
Bundy

Post by Bundy »

Plz tell me if u have the factory armrest or not. It is a little bigger than the regular ones and has the cup holder under the lid.
mx3speeder

Post by mx3speeder »

What's Up! How much would you want for the whole engine? What about your door panels?<P>Thanks<BR>Dave<P>------------------<BR>
dj_nate

Post by dj_nate »

i'm wondering if you have the power window motor for the passenger side window..if you do name a price and we'll talk<P>dj_nate<BR>White 92 GS
Buff1110
Supporting Member

Post by Buff1110 »

im inteested in your motor and cat back exaust. how much for either item. please email me <BR>Buff1110@aol.com<P>Dan
Dan
92 Mx-3 Gs, KLZE Powered!! - SOLD!!!!
02 Tacoma TRD - Daily
93 Honda del Sol - New Project

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”