new fx combat bumper for...

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
dave

new fx combat bumper for...

Post by dave »

I just got a brand new combat bumper from fx!<BR>Its been painted red. I want to get rid of it for a mazda speed style bumper. the one from corksport. if anyone wants to trade, or knows where i can trade one from then let me no. thanks
shawnm

Re: new fx combat bumper for...

Post by shawnm »

Would u like to sell it?? HOw much to u want for that FX bumper???<P>regards<P>------------------<BR>shawnm<BR>MX-3 red blaze...POLAND<BR>UIN 21934953<BR>shawnm@wp.pl
shawnm<P>miata 1,6 <BR>UIN 21934953<BR>shawnm@wp.pl
lilg19utk

Post by lilg19utk »

hey whats up if your willing to sell it hit me up and let me know what its going for.<P>gary19utk@yahoo.com
dave

Post by dave »

NAH I JUST WANT THE OTHER BUMPER THATS ALL IF YOU CAN GET IT THAN ILL TRADE IT SORRY
Brainless

Post by Brainless »

I may be wrong, but I think the mazdaspeed front bumper is much more expensive than the fx one.<P>------------------<BR>Brainless<BR>93 red RS
Jonathan Michaud
93 Red RS
Custommx3
Site Administrator
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by Custommx3 »

Corksport MS style.. 299<BR>328 for fx one..<BR>
dave

Post by dave »

i dont know the price differnce i just want to know if anyone has one and wants to trade for it thats all<P>
Dean Silver MX3

Post by Dean Silver MX3 »

Hey<BR> Anyone who has a fx body kit on their car are they any good?? Do they break easy??<BR>If so what is the best make for a bodykit??<P>Thanks<BR> Dean
Image<P>Image
dave

Post by dave »

the fx bumper is made good it just all depends on how you drive it and where you drive it. just dont go up any steep drive ways and s--- cause they'll crack and s---<P>
asanee

Post by asanee »

Hello all,<P>I was wondering about the samething. What bodykit is best (quality) on the market? Anyone with one installed please comment. I know of MazdaSpeed, Pakfeifer, Fx Combat..etc. Comment would be great, trying to decide really soon.<P>Thanks.<P> <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Dean Silver MX3:<BR><B>Hey<BR> Anyone who has a fx body kit on their car are they any good?? Do they break easy??<BR>If so what is the best make for a bodykit??<P>Thanks<BR> Dean</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>
renef

Post by renef »

Erebuni makes a good, cheap version of the MazdaSpeed bumper plus a wierd oval mouth bumper.<BR> <A HREF="http://www.erebunicorp.com" TARGET=_blank>www.erebunicorp.com</A> <P> <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by asanee:<BR><B>Hello all,<P>I was wondering about the samething. What bodykit is best (quality) on the market? Anyone with one installed please comment. I know of MazdaSpeed, Pakfeifer, Fx Combat..etc. Comment would be great, trying to decide really soon.<P>Thanks.<P> </B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>
White 1992 MX-3 RS Turbo<BR>"Live Boosted or Die!"
Liquid_Metal

Post by Liquid_Metal »

Urethane material would be the best to buy. Unfortunately I don't know any companies that make any for our car. I do know that the reason that Mazdaspeed cost so much is that they are high quality (and the name), but still Fiberglass. <P>If anyone finds a company that makes a urethane bumper please let me know.<P> <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by asanee:<BR><B>Hello all,<P>I was wondering about the samething. What bodykit is best (quality) on the market? Anyone with one installed please comment. I know of MazdaSpeed, Pakfeifer, Fx Combat.. etc. Comment would be great, trying to decide really soon.<P>Thanks.<P> </B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P><P>------------------<BR>Liquid_Metal<BR>'94 MX-3GS<BR>www.MX-3GS.com
Liquid_Metal<BR>'94 MX-3GS<BR> Mazda_MX3GS@yahoo.com <BR><A HREF="http://www.MX-3GS.com" TARGET=_blank>www.MX-3GS.com<BR></A>

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”