Any Utah MX-3s?

General Mazda MX-3 Discussions
RodneyO

Any Utah MX-3s?

Post by RodneyO »

Thinking with my bro about starting a import club in Utah? just wondering if there are any mx-3 owners here that would be interested on joining. I have one and I would really like to get to know some mx-3 owners so we can swap ideas or exchange parts.<P>-Rodney
VizualXTC

Re: Any Utah MX-3s?

Post by VizualXTC »

Hey, where you at? I'm here in Ogden. I was gunna start a club too. Maybe we could hook up and swap ideas and s---. Keep me posted man.<BR>~Ryan~
~Ryan~

1994 MX-3 GS Teal
Stock V6 with insane potential
1987 Toyota Pickup
SR5 Xtracab Turbo

--The slow wait until the green light, while the FAST already left when the red went out--

--Sex should be like driving a Honda....slow, obscene, and loud enough for the neighbors to hear--
ImageImage
RodneyO

Post by RodneyO »

awesome! 1 person =)<BR>have you heard of the Import Shoot Out that is happening this weekend or next one I think, Ill double check, at the Rocky mountain Raceway. anyways if you want to get together then, you should come see it, there is a good amount of cars that signed up, and I heard 3 guys with vipers might get in. <BR>Have you heard of the Black RX-7? or the white one from Performance R&D? the black one is my Bro's so if you go just look for it ez to spot, ill be on a Green 94 MX-3 GS.<P>take care lates<BR>-Rodney<P>email me or something,oh and about the club my wife is web designer and Im an artist so we can also get a website going =)
VizualXTC

Post by VizualXTC »

That's all kewl, but where are you? What city? Let me know when that race is and I will be there. Latez<BR>~Ryan~
~Ryan~

1994 MX-3 GS Teal
1987 Toyota Pickup
SR5 Xtracab Turbo

--The slow wait until the green light, while the FAST already left when the red went out--

--Sex should be like driving a Honda....slow, obscene, and loud enough for the neighbors to hear--
ImageImage
MazdaMx3GS

Post by MazdaMx3GS »

I live in Murray.. I used to have an RS but I got hit by a semi so now im slowly trying to fix my GS..A clubs sounds cool where are you guys at I know one of you is from ogden
Alberto Rosario Jr: MazdaMx3Gs@Networld.com<BR>92 Mx3GS 1.8L V6<BR>Tropical Emerald Metallic
RodneyO

Post by RodneyO »

cool 1 more -), damn a semi, ouch! you get hurt?<BR>I live in West Jordan, lil far away from Ogden -(, the race is this friday 14, I think starting at 6pm til it's done,it's at the Rocky Mountain Raceway.<BR>
VizualXTC

Post by VizualXTC »

I just bought me a 1994 GS, teal green. I will try and be there, so if you see a teal green GS with a bikini-bra, it may be me. Come talk to me. Peace<P>~Ryan~
~Ryan~

1994 MX-3 GS Teal
1987 Toyota Pickup
SR5 Xtracab Turbo

ImageImage
MazdaMx3GS

Post by MazdaMx3GS »

No I didnt get hurt I walked away just fine just sad cause I was suppose to sell it to buy a suv but I turned out that the ins co paid me what i owed on it So I kept my wifes GS and she got the suv.have any of you guys done any mods or have websites???
Alberto Rosario Jr: MazdaMx3Gs@Networld.com<BR>92 Mx3GS 1.8L V6<BR>Tropical Emerald Metallic
VizualXTC

Post by VizualXTC »

So there are only 3 people with MX-3's in Utah that access this board? WOW! I see them all over Ogden and Riverdale. Thought more people would know about this site. Maybe we should take it upon ourselves to spread the word. Maybe we should contact the owner of this site and buy a MX-3.com Sticker from him.<BR>~Ryan~
~Ryan~

1994 MX-3 GS Teal
1987 Toyota Pickup
SR5 Xtracab Turbo

ImageImage

Return to “General Mazda MX-3”