Kl01 to a klze

V6 Technical/Performance Discussions
ManiacMx3

Kl01 to a klze

Post by ManiacMx3 »

Hey guys im gonna be honest.I bought my car with the kl01 swapped already. Now i am going to buy the klze and tranny and computer because my tranny is going so why spend the money on that when i can get all for a little more. I was just wondering how much work is it gonna take or is it gonna be a simple pull and place, since i already have the 2.5 in there. Let me know if there is much more that i have to do, or let me know what are some good mods for the klze to pick up some hp because when i get it and it is out i want to do some work to it i have about $1,500 to play with for mods. Let me know guys Thanks
ManiacMx3

Post by ManiacMx3 »

Come on guys i need some help! Neone let me know!
Custommx3
Site Administrator
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by Custommx3 »

I believe the Jspec tranny has different spines, Id go ahead and get a MX-6 Tranny.
I personally would spend the $1500 on adding to your KL, instead of buying a ZE. I wouldnt spend $1500+ all that work for 26-30 HP.
I'd turbo the KL.
ManiacMx3

Post by ManiacMx3 »

Well i would love to put that money into the kl01 but it has 145,000 on it and the tranny is gone. So why invest the money into that old engine when i can pratically have a brand new one with more hp. The engine just isnt pulling the same and i would rather spend the money on the new engine then fixing the old one.

Return to “V6 Technical/Performance”