underglo ?s

This forum is for discussion of topics relating to MX-3 lighting such as Headlights, Tail lights, Accessory Lights, Interior Lights, Etc. For example, Rear Euro Altezza Style Tail lights, Headlight units, LED's, HID's, Bulbs, Interior lights, Neons, Strobes, Auxillary Lights/Fogs or anything filament and gas discharge related.
Also anything dealing with the elctrical system.
cooper_9

underglo ?s

Post by cooper_9 »

where are they better to mount?
sides or front/back?

and i'm assuming i should wait on the install until after winter...or can these things survive the cold and snow?
Jay Cooper
92 Blue GS
n_o_s_21

Re: underglo ?s

Post by n_o_s_21 »

It is better to mount all four (2 sides, frt and back) however, I have noticed with mine, you can still see the side ones, even after my side skirts were on. good luck, they look good.
Nd4SpdSe

Re: underglo ?s

Post by Nd4SpdSe »

Mine survived 1 and 9/10's winter, until i got forced to drive over a chunk of ice and tore a side tube off
1992 Mazda Mx-3 GSR - 2.5L KLZE : Award Winning Show Car & Race Car ['02-'09] (Retired)
2004 Mazda RX-8 GT - Renesis Wankel : LS3 Coils, BHR Mid-Pipe + Falken RT-615K 245/40r18
2011 Mazda Mazda2 GS - 1.5L Manual : Yozora Edition (1 of 500)
2003 Nissan Xterra SE - 4x4 Supercharged : 2" Body Lift, 4" Suspension Lift & 33" MTR Kevlar
2001 Nissan Frontier SE - The Frontrailer : Expedition/Off-Road Trailer Project
Bling Bling

Underglo

Post by Bling Bling »

I installed my low glow 9500 volt kit last March. My kit works well except when Deer take out the front end and destroy the bulb. ( duh ) Some lights fade or don't light up when the rain or Washbay hit them. Any ideas?
Stacy Whitrick
MX-West Calgary
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/1335558 UPDATED June 6,07
94 GS, Green Envy Pearl QUESTION: Does my car fit the RICE category?
RoundTop

Post by RoundTop »

plexiglass enclosure? it would protect it.

pretty easy to cut some plexi, complete with mounting holes and glue it together.

Return to “Electrical & Lighting”