parts for sale

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
presso3

parts for sale

Post by presso3 »

I have some GS parts for sale<BR> 1)k8 distributor 2)k8 air box<BR> 3)k8 VAF 4)k8 stock spark wire<BR> 5)k8 fuel pump 6)power mirrors<BR> 7)hatch stay damper 8)stock muffler<BR> 9)lifter 10)glove box<BR>11)taillights <BR>12)brilliant black<PZ> front & rear mud guards (need repaint)
92 yellow mtx klze presso,K&N cone filter,KLZE ecu & intake manifold,whiteline front & rear strut bar, apex spring,koni strut,whiteline camber bolt,WHITELINE rear 22mm swaybar,magnecor 8.5mm sparkwire,2.5" custom catback,custom testpipe,FSE fpr,sard oil gas tank,apexi S-AFC,15"RAYS TE37 rim,FALKEN ST-115 tire,EVO4 front brake,mazdaspeed seat,mazdaspeed steering wheel,mazdaspeed front nose
Sonicxtacy02

Re: parts for sale

Post by Sonicxtacy02 »

how old is the fuel pump.. condition?
Shaun Newman
SOLD 1994 Blaze Red GS/ SOLD 1994 Chaste White GS-R
mike07522

Post by mike07522 »

what kind of condition is the muffler in and how muchin us dollars
Bjorntje

Post by Bjorntje »

Do you also ship to Europe?<BR>How much then for the rear mud guards?<P>1997 Blaze red 1.6 DOHC<BR>
presso3

Post by presso3 »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Sonicxtacy02:<BR><B>how old is the fuel pump.. condition?</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><BR>the fuel pump is 94 ,good condition<BR><P>------------------<BR>91 red 1.8 presso
92 yellow mtx klze presso,K&N cone filter,KLZE ecu & intake manifold,whiteline front & rear strut bar, apex spring,koni strut,whiteline camber bolt,WHITELINE rear 22mm swaybar,magnecor 8.5mm sparkwire,2.5" custom catback,custom testpipe,FSE fpr,sard oil gas tank,apexi S-AFC,15"RAYS TE37 rim,FALKEN ST-115 tire,EVO4 front brake,mazdaspeed seat,mazdaspeed steering wheel,mazdaspeed front nose
presso3

Post by presso3 »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by refinnej77:<BR><B>What color is the glove box? Black? If so, how much? Does it still have the handle. Mine broke off.</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><BR>the glove box is black ,still have handle,I'll take $40us,I pay shipping<P><P>------------------<BR>91 red 1.8 presso
presso3

Post by presso3 »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by mike07522:<BR><B>what kind of condition is the muffler in and how muchin us dollars</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE>the muffler is in very good condition,I'll take $150us ,I pay shipping.send pics to you later<P><BR><P>------------------<BR>91 red 1.8 presso
presso3

Post by presso3 »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Bjorntje:<BR><B>Do you also ship to Europe?<BR>How much then for the rear mud guards?<P>1997 Blaze red 1.6 DOHC</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE>yes,I can send to Europe,where? I want to sell the front & rear together,but the rear condition is not good,many scratches,need repaint.<BR>$60us for the whole set,I pay shipping<P><P>------------------<BR>91 red 1.8 presso
fieval79
Supporting Member

Post by fieval79 »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR><BR> 6)power mirrors<BR> [/B]<HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P><BR>How much do you want for the mirrors?? Is it for both windows....switches...motors....everything??? Very interested.<P>
presso3

Post by presso3 »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by fieval79:<BR><B> <BR>How much do you want for the mirrors?? Is it for both windows....switches...motors....everything??? Very interested.<P></B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><BR>i want $120 for the pair of side mirrors,include switch,black (colour code:PZ) i pay shipping. already sent pic to you<BR><P>------------------<BR>91 red 1.8 presso
Coolzombi

Post by Coolzombi »

do you have the oem front bumper cover ???
Friends don't let friends drive stock.

Post by Guest »

do you still have the power mirror?<P>i need the window regulator of a driver side<P>i would be happy to pay $80 just for the window regulator<P>email me at sim6684@hotmail.com<BR>or call 405-624 8776
presso3

Post by presso3 »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by chunhowe:<BR><B>do you still have the power mirror?<P>i need the window regulator of a driver side<P>i would be happy to pay $80 just for the window regulator<P>email me at sim6684@hotmail.com<BR>or call 405-624 8776</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE>yes ,i still have the power mirrors.i have the window regulator for sale<P><P>------------------<BR>John<BR> 91 red 1.8 presso
presso3

Post by presso3 »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by chunhowe:<BR><B>do you still have the power mirror?<P>i need the window regulator of a driver side<P>i would be happy to pay $80 just for the window regulator<P>email me at sim6684@hotmail.com<BR>or call 405-624 8776</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE>i still have the power mirrors. i have the window regulator for sale, in good condition<P><P>------------------<BR>John<BR> 91 red 1.8 presso
Custommx3
Site Administrator
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by Custommx3 »

How much for the taillighs? I'm looking to custom make some.<BR>

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”