MX-3.com T-Shirts, License Plate Frames and such....

Off-Topic Discussions
mx3TT
Supporting Member

Post by mx3TT »

Dont want to make it more difficult for you Jeff but even to have all the colors of the mx-3 available for it. Laguna blue, blaze red, creek blue etc etc.
Chris

MY MX-3 PICTURES
MX-3.com's online store - SUPPORT MX-3.COM
fry_81

Post by fry_81 »

one for everyday of the week! lol j/k but ya id definatly buy one or 2 shirts.
1994 5spd GS Parts Car For Sale 800obo. e-mail for details. fry_81@hotmail.com
BoOdOg
Supporting Member

Post by BoOdOg »

I'd buy one for sure.
Neil

Post by Neil »

I'd buy a shirt or two if they were the tripple A ones, i know theres company called Liberity Clothing in ontario that uses them and the shirts are great quality.. Same shirts blue notes carrys. I only suggest this because im picky about tshirts and the AAA shirts are realy great. either way i'd still end up buying a shirt thou :)
Ever notice anyone driving slower than you is an idiot and anyone driving faster than you is a maniac?
01-03 Civic Projector Swap Tutorial
Acamori

Post by Acamori »

i have an idea for a logo that could go on the front of the shirt, a styalized outline of an mx-3 with the text of the mx-3.com logo (like at the top of the page) inside sorta. i'll draw it up tonight at home when i can get to my my computer, but i was wondering if the text is a normal font or...?
1/4 complete system---->carstereo.com
Invisible

Post by Invisible »

Nallboy wrote:
Acamori wrote:i'd probably be interested in a t-shirt depending on how they come out.
a license plate frame would be a definite for me, so long as it's not big flashy and annoying.
Pretty much exactly what he said 8)
Agreed 8)
jschrauwen
Forum Moderator

Post by jschrauwen »

I'd be interested too, even more so if it would be a golf shirt with a small logo.
'92 GS-ZE - sold, '95 GS - sold, '02 Protege LX - Daughter, '00 Audi A4 2.8 QTip, Ducati TT2
90 JDM RHD 300ZX TT - 572.1 RWHP | 590.0 RWTQ | 21 PSI | Pump gas
Acamori

Post by Acamori »

This was just an idea for something i thought would look good as a small logo on the front of a shirt or whatever and a second version with an extra line to accent the back of the car. yeah, the text is a bit rough, but that's because i couldn't find the font and just pulled the outline off of one of the various pictures on the site. i tried to follow the lines of the car mostly (that's the headlight up front, looked empty without it) using a side view picture i found.

edit: was given a suggestion resulting in this version and this version i kinda like last one (as did the person who suggested the addition) a little better. whatever, just some thoughts because i'm bored.
Nallboy
Supporting Member

Post by Nallboy »

I like that outline idea.
'93 GS sporting 31 ZE, 36 ECU, Millenia IM & TB, Beefed up tranny, Fidanza FW, CM Stage II-R, Al UDP, HS Headers, MF Hi-Flow CAT, 2.5" Piping, CAI, MGC Wires, MS Mounts, B&M SS, Bronzoils, SS B & C Lines, Brembos...more.
Oh yeah, I have a stock ATX 92 RS too.
"Everyone wants to live life in the fast lane; I have more fun weaving through traffic."
fry_81

Post by fry_81 »

what if you used a logo similar to the mxwest club? http://www.mx-west.com/
1994 5spd GS Parts Car For Sale 800obo. e-mail for details. fry_81@hotmail.com
Acamori

Post by Acamori »

from an artistic stand point (and i'm really trying not to be biased here) the mx-west logo has too much going on to the right with nothing on the left (comparatively) i guess the main reason i like the last one i posted is because it was fairly balanced (i'm picky so sue me). i really love the idea of the outline in general, so long as it's even and clean and such. (yeah i know the text is cruddy but it's the best i could do at the time)
Ricksmx3
Supporting Member

Post by Ricksmx3 »

Acamori wrote:
edit: was given a suggestion resulting in this version and this version i kinda like last one (as did the person who suggested the addition) a little better. whatever, just some thoughts because i'm bored.
Thank You.
2010 MazdaSpeed 3
Nallboy
Supporting Member

Post by Nallboy »

It just needs a GS lip IMO
'93 GS sporting 31 ZE, 36 ECU, Millenia IM & TB, Beefed up tranny, Fidanza FW, CM Stage II-R, Al UDP, HS Headers, MF Hi-Flow CAT, 2.5" Piping, CAI, MGC Wires, MS Mounts, B&M SS, Bronzoils, SS B & C Lines, Brembos...more.
Oh yeah, I have a stock ATX 92 RS too.
"Everyone wants to live life in the fast lane; I have more fun weaving through traffic."
mazdubber

Post by mazdubber »

I'll be in for a T-shirt or two!
Pedro_mx3
Supporting Member

Post by Pedro_mx3 »

Sweet, i'd be proper interested in a T-Shirt, i dont really mind what it looks like jus as long as it represents!

I would like your MX-3.com on the chest like a football shirt ETC, if thats an idea that hasnt been exhausted already Jeff :bump:
I'm not worried about the bullet with my name on, Im worried about the one that says 'To Whom it may Concern'....

Make a Donation, Keep Mx3.com Alive!!

1991 V6 K8 -- My baby, i miss her... On her way to car heaven... <3

Return to “Off-Topic”