feedback on my mx-3

A forum for posting automotive related Images & Video Clips. (Please keep it clean, no profanity or offensive material.)
justintoxicated

feedback on my mx-3

Post by justintoxicated »

let me know what you guys think...these pics are kinda old, since then i pulled off those radioactive badges got rid of big exaust (installed pacesetter cat back) and got rear mud guards...next step is paint/cleaning up body work a little...i think i might stick with the emerald metalic color but add some more metal flake...also need to install rear fender flares...fronts are installed sideskirts are molded and need white mesh for front grille...how does it look?

more pics here: http://www.angelfire.com/nj4/secondstory
Got Rice? You do!
justintoxicated

errr...why cant i get these images to appear? :shock:
Got Rice? You do!
fry_81

Post by fry_81 »

very nice, should look awsome once painted. where did you get the fender flares??
1994 5spd GS Parts Car For Sale 800obo. e-mail for details. fry_81@hotmail.com
mitmaks
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by mitmaks »

looking good, will be even better when painted
Magnum s/s lines, strut bars, carbon fiber bezel, indiglow gauge, Sony Xplod, inverted c/f hood, SRD lower tie bar '93 GS SE '95 Cobra SVT #2722 '68 Charger R/T 440
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks
justintoxicated

the flares are designed for a civic...but my friend who is doing the body work custom fit them for the mx-3 and rivited them on and then molded them to the front end and sides. i am gonna get the rear ones installed this spring.
Got Rice? You do!
relisys_3200

Post by relisys_3200 »

:2thumbsup: very nice cant wait to see it with paint

whats making your license plate so damn reflective???..lol...or is that just me?
Sam Baker

Post by Sam Baker »

dude thats so freakin tight :P i love the look of fender flares!! the whole car has an awesome stance now. it makes me wanna get some and make a wide-body mx3 lol.. o and the license plate is covered by a lense flare dude
92 Autozam AZ3
Acamori

Post by Acamori »

the plates are probably edited so the world can't see them. as for the car. you really need something to lower the rear bumper down to match the sides. pakfiefer makes a rear lip that would probably work great (just extends the stock shape down a bit on the sides and back). i think it'll look great when it's done. nice car.
1/4 complete system---->carstereo.com
justintoxicated

hey guys thanks for the advice/compliments...i bought the stock rear mud guards for the back and i can get a picture of the car with them on once this snow melts...they lower the bumper quite a bit...i didnt like any of the aftermarket back bumpers plus i didnt have the $ for them...i never saw the pakfifer rear spoiler maybe ill check it out...you know their web adress off hand? btw that is a lense flare effect on the plates so no one could see them..hehe :lol:
Got Rice? You do!
Acamori

Post by Acamori »

pakfiefer rear lip and same car from side. it'd look even better molded. though for some reason it's like $360 usd
1/4 complete system---->carstereo.com
xXdaveXx

Post by xXdaveXx »

very good but why does it look like the fender is eating the front wheel? it looks kinda off... or is it just me?
justintoxicated

man that spoiler is expensive, but would look really good with the rest of my kit...i will post those pics of the mud guards soon to see what you think of them...they arent as low as the rest of the car...but are close. the wheels are supposed to look tucked under the flares kinda...but i guess eating them is another way to put it hehe :roll: anyway thanks again ill get those pics up soon.
Got Rice? You do!
mx3TT
Supporting Member

Post by mx3TT »

Yeah it does look like the fender is eating the wheel. The wheel well isnt a nice cirular shape for some reason. Cool car though.
Chris

MY MX-3 PICTURES
MX-3.com's online store - SUPPORT MX-3.COM

Return to “Images/Videos Forum”