altezza style lights "for real"

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
Darbee

Re: altezza style lights "for real"

Post by Darbee »

Does anyone have any pictures of their c-l-e-a-r taillights that I can see here? I'm looking forward to compare the c-l-e-a-r ones with the a-l-t-e-z-z-a ones ! please post a link or picture here ! <BR>Thankz <P><P>------------------<BR>1994 Blaze Red GS
1994 Blaze Red GS<BR>Intrax springs<BR>DTM muffler<BR>B&M Shifter<BR>AEM air filter<BR>AZ-3 Conversion
Karim Khwaja

Post by Karim Khwaja »

guys if the tail light scam iz for real.. i'm in 4 sure...<P>ust got my mx3.... i need to give my car some more BALLZ<P>i have half a site done on it.. tell me what u gys think... ***** lights would look SICK<P> <A HREF="http://www.mx3.8m.net" TARGET=_blank>www.mx3.8m.net</A> <P>------------------<BR>-= kDiTty =-
-= kDiTty =-
happytheman

Post by happytheman »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by DJPRO24:<BR><B>COUNT ME IN FOR THOSE *******'S TAIL LIGHTS Image</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>You must email me @ happytheman@hotmail.com with your full name, email address, and phone number to be included. Thanks.<P>brantly<BR>'94 brilliant black RS<P>
happytheman

Post by happytheman »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Karim Khwaja:<BR><B>guys if the tail light scam iz for real.. i'm in 4 sure...<P>ust got my mx3.... i need to give my car some more BALLZ<P>i have half a site done on it.. tell me what u gys think... ***** lights would look SICK<P> <A HREF="http://www.mx3.8m.net" TARGET=_blank>www.mx3.8m.net</A> <P></B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Please email me @ happytheman@hotmail.com with your contact info. if you are "in" for the 'tezza style lights.<P>brantly<P>
happytheman

Post by happytheman »

Thanks for your interest and support in the project. So far I've got approximately 90-100 people interested in the *******-style lights after only having posting the request for information for two days, yet I believe we can interest many more by working together.. We are anxiously awaiting word from the company that is looking into the project for us, as we expect a reply from them later this next coming week. All interested parties please contact me with your full name, email address and phone number @ happytheman@hotmail.com. Once again thanks and hope to hear from the rest of you soon.<P>brantly<BR>'94 brilliant black RS

Post by Guest »

HEY KARIM.....<P>NO OFFENSE OR NOTHING, BUT YOUR SITE IS CRAP!! ALSO NO WONDER YOU THINK ***** TAILS ARE, SICK, CAUSE YOUR CAR IS WHITE AND THAT IS SICK, SO I GUESS THEY WOULD MATCH..
mx3man82

Post by mx3man82 »

so what exactly is goin' on, I don't feel like reading 90 replies, so can someone sum up the ******* situation 4 me. and if u guys ca get ur hands on some, im soooo in!!!<P><BR>mx3man82
finchuck

Post by finchuck »

right now it seems as our only chance is srd performance. i will talk to them on thursday and they'll let me know whatsup.
<A HREF="http://www.finchuck.com" TARGET=_blank>Finchuck Online</A>
David Coleman

Post by David Coleman »

Get prepared for the big "<B>NO!</B>"<P>------------------<BR>David Coleman- <B><I>Moderator</B></I><BR><A HREF="http://www.PinkMX-3.com" TARGET=_blank>1993 Mazda MX-3 GS Special Edition</A><BR><B><I>Why get clear tail lights when only Geo Metros are gonna see them?</I></B>
David Coleman
I used to know alot about MX-3's, but not so much anymore. Oh well.
finchuck

Post by finchuck »

<B><I>smart a-- replies will not be tolerated and if they continue the author will be banned</I></B><p>[This message has been edited by David Coleman (edited March 21, 2001).]
finchuck

Post by finchuck »

guys... good news so far! here's what they had to say at srd:<BR>"I don't want you to get all excited too soon but so far things aren't looking bad at all. I will need more time to investigate. Rough analysis tells me there might be something we could do without investing in serious tooling. <BR> <BR>1- I'll do a physical mockup - I'm sure you will want pics!<BR>2- I will check for tooling and per part prices. The mockup is necessary to validate if the processes I want to use are suitable. We could even have a carbon-look, chrome or color-match options for the plastic behind the ***** lens.<BR>3- Will evaluate if we have a project with the "look" and prices.<BR> <BR>Give me a week or two to complete steps 1 and 2."<P>So, I'll contact them in a week or so and get back to you guys. they also appreciated that nobody bothered them... they would rather not be flooded with emails. Give them time. Looks like we've got something here!
Darbee

Post by Darbee »

wowowowowowowow !!!!<P>Hurray !!!!!!!!!!
1994 Blaze Red GS<BR>Intrax springs<BR>DTM muffler<BR>B&M Shifter<BR>AEM air filter<BR>AZ-3 Conversion
DiGiTaL

Post by DiGiTaL »

Thats the s---. Man if this really happens<BR>I will me sooooooooo happy. Im crossing<BR>my fingers. Image
JerMe

Post by JerMe »

Well I havent seen too much happening so I've gotten a hold of 6 different companies on the internet and 3 locally.. I am expecting some responces tomorrow morning, we'll see how things go..<BR>I would like to remind everyone to be POLITE ! We don't want these companies getting pissed off at 'pushy' MX3 owners... Call around, let them know the demand is out there but do NOT be rude.
JerMe<BR>-=-=-=-=--=-=-=-=--=-=-=-<BR> 1 9 9 3<BR> M a z d a M X - 3<BR>4cyl. 5spd Blaze Red<BR>-=-=-=-=--=-=-=-=--=-=-=-
finchuck

Post by finchuck »

i want to thank everyone that has volunteered to send mx3boy $4 to chip in for the factory taillights. also, i just wanted to let you guys know that i didn't bail on ya. i just have to wait cuz srd needs a little time to see what they can do. i will be sending them an email on tuesday or wednesday to see whats new and i'll post the progress.

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”