Just to double check....

This forum is for discussion of topics relating to MX-3 lighting such as Headlights, Tail lights, Accessory Lights, Interior Lights, Etc. For example, Rear Euro Altezza Style Tail lights, Headlight units, LED's, HID's, Bulbs, Interior lights, Neons, Strobes, Auxillary Lights/Fogs or anything filament and gas discharge related.
Also anything dealing with the elctrical system.
zoom zoom zoom

Just to double check....

Post by zoom zoom zoom »

are these the correct civic projectors which can be fitted (with alittle work), to our MX's?

I was getting a little confused cos someone said it was the 01-03 ones u need...but they don't look right and they usually have the 4 lights in them rather than the 3.

Don't want it to be a long thread.....just want to check i'm not going to fork out and get some that are the wrong ones.....

...plus....i know its expensive here in the UK....but...i can't see when i drive at night..so it needs to be done!!!

cheers all!
Acamori

Post by Acamori »

i just got a set a week ago, they're being fixed up (by someone else) to fit. they were 01-03 civic projectors that i got off of ebay for around $90 usd or so. the lights by themselves are hard to judge as far as how they look like they'll fit, but i was assured since the guy doing mine had already done his own pair successfully.
don't forget that there will probably have to be some trimming on the car itself as well as quite a bit on the lights (not sure exactly how much yet). if you have questions, i'd suggest contacting someone who has already done the conversion, i know hgallegos has but i'm not sure of anyone else at the moment.
1/4 complete system---->carstereo.com

Return to “Electrical & Lighting”