Parting out 92 MX-3 GS

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
lilbuckaroo

Re: Parting out 92 MX-3 GS

Post by lilbuckaroo »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by happytheman:<BR><B> How about $35 plus the $50 for the front anti-sway bar? If you could include mounting hardware, it would be great. Email me offsite @ happytheman@hotmail.com with your paypal account and exchange of shipping info.<BR>Brantly</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><BR>I still haven't seen the paypal deposit.<BR>
azmtbkr81

Post by azmtbkr81 »

Do you still have the front left fender? If so what kind of condition is it in? Is the paint faded or damaged?
'94 Blaze Red RS<P>I may not have a lot of horsepower but I know how to use it!
lilbuckaroo

Post by lilbuckaroo »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by azmtbkr81:<BR><B>Do you still have the front left fender? If so what kind of condition is it in? Is the paint faded or damaged?</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>I do have the front left fender. There is a little damage. I would sell and ship it to you for $30.
pills_PMD

Post by pills_PMD »

what color is the headliner? (the cloth piece on the ceiling) i need a black one !!
<A HREF="http://www.hondaswap.com" TARGET=_blank>hondaswap.com</A>
lilbuckaroo

Post by lilbuckaroo »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by pills_PMD:<BR><B>what color is the headliner? (the cloth piece on the ceiling) i need a black one !!</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>MY headliner is light gray.
emptypockets@6969

Post by emptypockets@6969 »

im swapin from auto to manual need<BR>peadle assyembly<BR>shift cables<BR>shift assyembly<BR>hyd clutch housing<BR>list some prices for me and i will reply
lilbuckaroo

Post by lilbuckaroo »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by emptypockets@6969:<BR><B>im swapin from auto to manual need<BR>peadle assyembly<BR>shift cables<BR>shift assyembly<BR>hyd clutch housing<BR>list some prices for me and i will reply</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><BR>Lets say $60 for the pedals, $40 for the cables, $45 fro the shift assembly and $75 for the clutch housing. <BR>
Coolzombi

Post by Coolzombi »

do you still have the front driver seat..if so is it in perfect condition and how much?<P>------------------<BR>1996 GS sparkle green (Daniel Ouellet in owner registry)
Friends don't let friends drive stock.
CoSpringsMx-3

Post by CoSpringsMx-3 »

You have a red GS right? So im assuming it has a stock spoiler? If so what kind of contion is it in? Also i would be interested if you have an aftermarket one as well. Also to you have a front and possible rear strut tower bar? Get back to me soon?
purplemx3

Post by purplemx3 »

how much you want for the rims prviding they are in good shape?
VizualXTC

Post by VizualXTC »

How much for the exhaust manifolds? I'd want both of them.
~Ryan~

1994 MX-3 GS Teal
Stock V6 with insane potential
1987 Toyota Pickup
SR5 Xtracab Turbo

--The slow wait until the green light, while the FAST already left when the red went out--

--Sex should be like driving a Honda....slow, obscene, and loud enough for the neighbors to hear--
ImageImage

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”