Parting out 92 MX-3 GS

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
Brainless

Re: Parting out 92 MX-3 GS

Post by Brainless »

Do you still have the floor mats?<P>------------------<BR>Brainless<BR>93 red RS
Jonathan Michaud
93 Red RS
lilbuckaroo

Post by lilbuckaroo »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Brainless:<BR><B>How much would it cost to send your rear spoiler in the Ottawa region in Canada?<BR>(please indicate US$ or CND$)<P></B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><BR>Spoiler is sold. Sorry<P>
lilbuckaroo

Post by lilbuckaroo »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Brainless:<BR><B>Do you still have the floor mats?<P></B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Yes, the drivers side is a little worn but the rest are in good shape. How does $35 sound for all four? <BR>
pills_PMD

Post by pills_PMD »

send me a picture of your seats please, or tell me where i can find one online... i'm interested in anything but the black with ugly blue center.<P>92 mx-3 rs<BR>clear white
<A HREF="http://www.hondaswap.com" TARGET=_blank>hondaswap.com</A>
Brainless

Post by Brainless »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by lilbuckaroo:<BR><B> Yes, the drivers side is a little worn but the rest are in good shape. How does $35 sound for all four? </B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>I don't know, I heard somebody who got them for like 5$ at the local scrapyard. What do you mean by little worn? Are they still usable?<P><P>------------------<BR>Brainless<BR>93 red RS
Jonathan Michaud
93 Red RS
happytheman

Post by happytheman »

Say, would you happen to have the lower anti-sway bar? And how much do you want for it..<BR>brantly
Ogimoj

Post by Ogimoj »

Hey.. there's a stupid little piece I'm looking for: the cap that covers the hole in the ceiling where the sunroof can be manually cranked from. You know what I'm talking about?
lilbuckaroo

Post by lilbuckaroo »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by pills_PMD:<BR><B>send me a picture of your seats please, or tell me where i can find one online... i'm interested in anything but the black with ugly blue center.<P>92 mx-3 rs<BR>clear white</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><BR>I'm working on finding you a pic.<BR>
lilbuckaroo

Post by lilbuckaroo »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by happytheman:<BR><B>Say, would you happen to have the lower anti-sway bar? And how much do you want for it..<BR>brantly</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><BR>Yes I do. Lets say $75 incl shipping<BR>
lilbuckaroo

Post by lilbuckaroo »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Ogimoj:<BR><B>Hey.. there's a stupid little piece I'm looking for: the cap that covers the hole in the ceiling where the sunroof can be manually cranked from. You know what I'm talking about?</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Sorry. No sunroof in my car.
Ogimoj

Post by Ogimoj »

If you still have your ECU, how much do you want for it?<P>Also, how many miles do your O2 sensors have on them?
lilbuckaroo

Post by lilbuckaroo »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Ogimoj:<BR><B>If you still have your ECU, how much do you want for it?<P>Also, how many miles do your O2 sensors have on them?</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>I am a little unsure what the ECU is. E-mail me with a better description of it please. The rear O2 sensor hasn't been replaced. It would have 167K on it. The front one was replaced at about one month before the motor went so it is relatively brand new. I would sell the pair for $100. <BR>
Quinn

Post by Quinn »

I am looking for the power window plastic switch assembly, I lost my driver's side window switch the other day when the plastic gave way. Myelectronics are still good, how have you got the part still? (it comes out of the door really easy, like in 30 seconds with a single phillips screwdriver)<P>Quinn<BR>92 Blaze GS<BR>V.P. MX-west
lilbuckaroo

Post by lilbuckaroo »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Quinn:<BR><B>I am looking for the power window plastic switch assembly, I lost my driver's side window switch the other day when the plastic gave way. Myelectronics are still good, how have you got the part still? (it comes out of the door really easy, like in 30 seconds with a single phillips screwdriver)<P>Quinn<BR>92 Blaze GS<BR>V.P. MX-west </B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Sorry that part is already gone.<BR>
happytheman

Post by happytheman »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by lilbuckaroo:<BR>Yes I do. Lets say $75 incl shipping[/B]<HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>If you do $50 paypal I'll send the money right now.<P>Brantly<P>

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”