FS: B6T Engine

A Forum For Ontario MX-3 Club Related Topics.
phredren

FS: B6T Engine

Post by phredren »

I'm going to be selling my B6T engine soon. Its in my Festiva right now, but I'm pulling it out to make room for a BPT. I figured rather then just having it sit in my garage, I would sell it to make money for the BPT. I'm selling the complete engine, minus the alternator, distributor, wiring harness/ECU, transmission, and driveshafts. All this stuff may be available at a later date, I just want to leave it in the car until I get the BPT running. The engine has about 200,000kms on it, but the compression is still 150psi across the board and there is no sludge whatsoever under the valve cover. It doesn't have the crank nose problem either, and the manifold isn't cracked. It has a larger MX6/PGT turbo on it which is in perfect condition. The engine has never been over boosted and the air fuel was always monitered with a wideband system.

I'm open to any cash offers, but I'll accept trades for a similar condition BP engine, plus the wiring harness, distributor, sensors and ECU from a 4-cyl MX3 which uses a MAF sensor (not sure which year).

Engine is located in Mississauga, you can come check it out if you want. Thanks.
phredren

Post by phredren »

I thought you guys wanted these engines :shock:
Nd4SpdSe

Post by Nd4SpdSe »

Just my $0.02, but i think people might be affraid of a 200'000km engine
1992 Mazda Mx-3 GSR - 2.5L KLZE : Award Winning Show Car & Race Car ['02-'09] (Retired)
2004 Mazda RX-8 GT - Renesis Wankel : LS3 Coils, BHR Mid-Pipe + Falken RT-615K 245/40r18
2011 Mazda Mazda2 GS - 1.5L Manual : Yozora Edition (1 of 500)
2003 Nissan Xterra SE - 4x4 Supercharged : 2" Body Lift, 4" Suspension Lift & 33" MTR Kevlar
2001 Nissan Frontier SE - The Frontrailer : Expedition/Off-Road Trailer Project
phredren

Post by phredren »

Well they aren't going to be able to find much else, especially in Canada where we didn't get the Capri XR2.

The compression is perfect (spec is 125-160psi, and mine is 150psi), there isn't any sludge under the valve cover... so I don't see what the problem is. Its a very strong engine.
Mad_Medeiros

Post by Mad_Medeiros »

ohow much you want
stock 93 GS, 5 speed
Boomer_799

Post by Boomer_799 »

Take cash, and I'll consider it. I've been looking everywhere for that engine.
phredren

Post by phredren »

^ Make an offer...

Return to “Ontario MX-3 Club”