Parting out 92 MX-3 GS

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
lilbuckaroo

Re: Parting out 92 MX-3 GS

Post by lilbuckaroo »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Bri94GS:<BR><B>Has anyone received anything they ordered? I sent my payment for a $5 part and received nothing yet...been about a week and a half since i sent my payment</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><BR>I sent the part as soon as I recieved the payment. It should arrive very soon.<BR>
fieval79
Supporting Member

Post by fieval79 »

Do you still have all the plastic parts in the trunk area, including the speaker covers, should be a total of 5 pieces?? If so, how much do you want for them.
presso3

Post by presso3 »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by fieval79:<BR><B>Do you still have all the plastic parts in the trunk area, including the speaker covers, should be a total of 5 pieces?? If so, how much do you want for them.</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><BR>i have the plastic parts for sale<BR>
92 yellow mtx klze presso,K&N cone filter,KLZE ecu & intake manifold,whiteline front & rear strut bar, apex spring,koni strut,whiteline camber bolt,WHITELINE rear 22mm swaybar,magnecor 8.5mm sparkwire,2.5" custom catback,custom testpipe,FSE fpr,sard oil gas tank,apexi S-AFC,15"RAYS TE37 rim,FALKEN ST-115 tire,EVO4 front brake,mazdaspeed seat,mazdaspeed steering wheel,mazdaspeed front nose
lilbuckaroo

Post by lilbuckaroo »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by fieval79:<BR><B>Do you still have all the plastic parts in the trunk area, including the speaker covers, should be a total of 5 pieces?? If so, how much do you want for them.</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>I have all the plastic in the trunk. I would sell and ship all five pieces for $125<BR>
Mx-3Man

Post by Mx-3Man »

hey!<BR>are you going to send me those pics of the front hood and bumper?
lilbuckaroo

Post by lilbuckaroo »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Mx-3Man:<BR><B>hey!<BR>are you going to send me those pics of the front hood and bumper?</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>I am sending them to you shortly<BR>
Dresport

Post by Dresport »

Do you have the water pump and pully? is you car 6cyl or 4 cyl. MT or AT. what price are you selling at?
lilbuckaroo

Post by lilbuckaroo »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Dresport:<BR><B>Do you have the water pump and pully? is you car 6cyl or 4 cyl. MT or AT. what price are you selling at?</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>6 cyl, MT Yes I do have the pump and pulley. I'll go $100 w shipping incl.
euro-fAnAtIc-1801

Post by euro-fAnAtIc-1801 »

You have the yellow front side markers still?<BR>If you have them email me at hot_boy4354@hotmail.com and we'll deal. <P>------------------<BR>94 Blaze Red<BR>1.6DOHC RS_R
94 Blaze Red<BR>1.6DOHC RS_R
lilbuckaroo

Post by lilbuckaroo »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by euro-fAnAtIc-1801:<BR><B>You have the yellow front side markers still?<BR>If you have them email me at hot_boy4354@hotmail.com and we'll deal. <P></B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><BR>Gone. Sorry<BR>
timbo

Post by timbo »

hi<BR>i have a 92 gs, and i'm in need of a right front ( pass side ) ABS sensor. the idiot who replaced my last cv boot, dinged the sensor...but he won't admit it!<BR>if you have a working sensor, i would be very interested.
lilbuckaroo

Post by lilbuckaroo »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by timbo:<BR><B>hi<BR>i have a 92 gs, and i'm in need of a right front ( pass side ) ABS sensor. the idiot who replaced my last cv boot, dinged the sensor...but he won't admit it!<BR>if you have a working sensor, i would be very interested.</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Sorry, No ABS on My Car.<BR>
MazdaMx3GS

Post by MazdaMx3GS »

I live in murray, but im wondering do you have a rear hatch shade??
Alberto Rosario Jr: MazdaMx3Gs@Networld.com<BR>92 Mx3GS 1.8L V6<BR>Tropical Emerald Metallic
c512jason

Post by c512jason »

Do you have a driver side mat that is in good condition?<P>Jason
game1520

Post by game1520 »

how much do you want for the hood?<BR>

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”