casualties of the snow...

Off-Topic Discussions
93SOHC

casualties of the snow...

Post by 93SOHC »

So far this winter I have ruined my front mugaurds and my sweet brand new mx-3.com window banner. (gotta order a new one asap!, Represent!). Not too bad, how bout you guys, what have you busted in the snow so far this season?
93SE-KLDE Theres a big peice of metal inside my other peice of metal now...weird???
papa roached

Post by papa roached »

nothing, i drive my 89 olds in the snow
93 MX-3 GS (collecting parts for Eunos Presso conversion), 94 626 Transmission (4.10 gears), KL31 camed KL-ZE, Millenia intake, Millenia TB, SSAutochrome V2 headers, Magnaflow cat, 2 1/4 in pipe, Top Speed Pro 1 muffler, 9lb Fidanza Flywheel, ACT clutch, Corksport SS clutch line, Corksport SS brake lines, Unorthadox UDP, 255 lph fuel pump, HEI mod, ghetto-charger intake, KL36 ECU, SRD transverse crossmember bushings, SRD shifter extention bushing, SRD crossmember, Corksport bronzoil shifter bushings, Brembo Crossdrilled and Slotted rotors, 15 inch Konig Heliums, ZX-2 S/R struts, Eibach lowering springs, OEM front strut bar, Ebay rear strut bar, BFGoodrich G-Force T/A KDWs

Parts needing installed: turbo kit from BB (if i ever get it), 9.0:1 CR Diamond pistons, 4340 forged H beam rods, C/J-Spec spoiler, Nissan red tops in KL rails
http://www.cardomain.com/id/blazejeremy
manowar821
Supporting Member

Post by manowar821 »

My car is LOVING it. It failed to start one night, and that was because some water got in the tank I guess. But its doing great.

I just have to pull the e-brake in every turn. The car told me to. :P
93SOHC

Post by 93SOHC »

manowar, my car tells me to do that all the time as well. Especially the past few days where we got almost a foot of snow...LOL
93SE-KLDE Theres a big peice of metal inside my other peice of metal now...weird???
hotsiit
Supporting Member

Post by hotsiit »

nothing for me either...I'm cruising the winter roads in a 95 impreza :2thumbsup:
Chris--It's HOTNESS, you wouldn't understand! -- Donate to MX-3.com--It'll make you feel good!
http://www.cardomain.com/id/colonelsmx3
1993 Mazda MX-3 RS-Turbo
1993 Mazda RX-7 touring
1983 Mazda RX-7 GSL
1995 Subaru Impreza L AWD Sedan
1987 Jeep Comanche
Typhoonk

Post by Typhoonk »

You know those big icey snowbricks that build up behind your tires on the mudguards. Ya two giant ones fell off this large Ford truck, I dodged the first one, but the second brick bounced off the front right of my bumper, scratched it up and chipped my lip.
Other than that it's been fine driving :P
-------------------------------------------------------
Got to sell one of my cars to cover the bills
2002 Mazda Protege 5 - Manual, Blue colour fully loaded
PM for info
93-Spec-Edn

Post by 93-Spec-Edn »

i lost control today but didnt hit anything luckily. I am avoiding driving my car in this weather. Probabally in March I will start using it properly again.
92 mx-3 RS RIP | 95 mx-3 GS sold | 93 mx-3 GS SE sold | 95 mx-3 GS present
mitmaks
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by mitmaks »

I have to drive mine, its only car that I can drive right now but fwd helps
Magnum s/s lines, strut bars, carbon fiber bezel, indiglow gauge, Sony Xplod, inverted c/f hood, SRD lower tie bar '93 GS SE '95 Cobra SVT #2722 '68 Charger R/T 440
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks
fry_81

Post by fry_81 »

papa roached wrote:nothing, i drive my 89 olds in the snow
i drive my 88 olds lol :2thumbsup: go beaters!
1994 5spd GS Parts Car For Sale 800obo. e-mail for details. fry_81@hotmail.com
Sam Baker

Post by Sam Baker »

one night it was hella cold and the next morning i found out my radiator cracked and it leaked out everything! :shock: lol but at least it doesnt snow here.. that must suck!
92 Autozam AZ3
Nallboy
Supporting Member

Post by Nallboy »

:lol: It's been in the 80s the past couple days here. Tonight's low is 60 :froggie_red:
I love Florida!
'93 GS sporting 31 ZE, 36 ECU, Millenia IM & TB, Beefed up tranny, Fidanza FW, CM Stage II-R, Al UDP, HS Headers, MF Hi-Flow CAT, 2.5" Piping, CAI, MGC Wires, MS Mounts, B&M SS, Bronzoils, SS B & C Lines, Brembos...more.
Oh yeah, I have a stock ATX 92 RS too.
"Everyone wants to live life in the fast lane; I have more fun weaving through traffic."
papa roached

Post by papa roached »

fry_81 wrote:
papa roached wrote:nothing, i drive my 89 olds in the snow
i drive my 88 olds lol :2thumbsup: go beaters!
w00t w00t for the ghetto Olds, what you got in yours? mine has the 3.3L V6, peppy little car and has 205K miles on it and still going great
93 MX-3 GS (collecting parts for Eunos Presso conversion), 94 626 Transmission (4.10 gears), KL31 camed KL-ZE, Millenia intake, Millenia TB, SSAutochrome V2 headers, Magnaflow cat, 2 1/4 in pipe, Top Speed Pro 1 muffler, 9lb Fidanza Flywheel, ACT clutch, Corksport SS clutch line, Corksport SS brake lines, Unorthadox UDP, 255 lph fuel pump, HEI mod, ghetto-charger intake, KL36 ECU, SRD transverse crossmember bushings, SRD shifter extention bushing, SRD crossmember, Corksport bronzoil shifter bushings, Brembo Crossdrilled and Slotted rotors, 15 inch Konig Heliums, ZX-2 S/R struts, Eibach lowering springs, OEM front strut bar, Ebay rear strut bar, BFGoodrich G-Force T/A KDWs

Parts needing installed: turbo kit from BB (if i ever get it), 9.0:1 CR Diamond pistons, 4340 forged H beam rods, C/J-Spec spoiler, Nissan red tops in KL rails
http://www.cardomain.com/id/blazejeremy
93SOHC

Post by 93SOHC »

true dat Nallboy. I cant wait to get to florida. This is my last freakin winter with snow and I cant wait for it to be over. So much to do so little warmth! LOL
relisys_3200

Post by relisys_3200 »

crack in my front lip......was turning left and had to get speed to make it through the snow (and to avoid oncoming traffic)....snow was a little hard....and also got very very stuck :(
93SOHC

Post by 93SOHC »

heres som pics of snow and ice damage. Note: the front bumper damage did not happen when I owned it, but was caused by ice freezing inside the bumper! Image

poor mx-3.com sticker!
[/img]http://www.msnusers.com/mypicturesofrim ... &PhotoID=7[/img]

another bumper shot

Return to “Off-Topic”