TAKE A LOOK!!!! my tuned european mx-3

A forum for posting automotive related Images & Video Clips. (Please keep it clean, no profanity or offensive material.)
Ruben MX-3

Post by Ruben MX-3 »

sup dude.. i like your car and paint job... btw your last post of pictures did not work :P
Neil

Post by Neil »

You gotta sign up to view the links?
Last edited by Neil on January 9th, 2005, 1:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ever notice anyone driving slower than you is an idiot and anyone driving faster than you is a maniac?
01-03 Civic Projector Swap Tutorial
JWMX3

Post by JWMX3 »

what a paint job, look at it sparkle :lol:
94' Mx3 GS 0-60 in 7.53s [5 spd conversion / Rebuilt 2.5 KL]
fry_81

Post by fry_81 »

i want that hood!!!
1994 5spd GS Parts Car For Sale 800obo. e-mail for details. fry_81@hotmail.com
cduBBz'915

Post by cduBBz'915 »

very clean look, nice paint
XxantwawnxX

Post by XxantwawnxX »

looks good.

* * * * * * 92 Mx3 ZET, rear/front swaybars,srd crossmember,HKS SSQV,cold air,ZE with millinia mani and TB and 280cc injectors,INtrax springs with tokiko HP struts, Grounding kit, MotegiTrakLite wheels 17's at 14lbs each, MSnS Running fuel and spark,HEI mod,T3/To4E .60/.63 stage 3 turbine,3rd gen rx7 fuel pump, SSAC Headers/hotpipes ,38 ext tial wastegate, findanza flywheel, SBC TZ clutch/pressureplate,braille11pound battery/ magnum drilled F/R rotors,projectors, CXmotorsports almuminum intercooler.
matt-gerrard
Supporting Member

Post by matt-gerrard »

bro, nice ride, cool paint job
I just love the cars that we have no matt-er(lol) how little or much you do to them there all so beautiful!Drive it, like you stole it!'92 gs V6
http://www.dfwmazdas.com/vbulletin/imag ... 1148070546
Talon_66

Post by Talon_66 »

Very Beautiful
93 GS, KLZE, KL31 ECU, Centerforce Stg 3 Clutch, 2.25" Exhaust w/Flowmaster muffler, OBX Headers, Pheno Spacers, Front & rear X-drilled/slotted Rotors, KVR pads, SS brake & clutch lines, Ractive Filter, H&R Springs, Tokico Blue Struts, 8mm Accel Wires, MSD 6A w/ Blaster 2 Coil, HVAC Indiglo Panel. *Sold*
06 Eclipse GT *Sold*
08 Evo X GSR *Current*
bubbaflaat

Post by bubbaflaat »

That may very well be the ugliest MX-3 ever.... I don't know what the hell is up with mx-3 owners.... they are just a bunch of ricers I guess. That car deserves that Fast and Furious sticker. And you people make fun of hondas? So many people make fun of ricers on this site, and then everyone says how awesome this car is. What ever happened to clean looking cars? Why they retarded paint job that should be on a lowrider? I think that car would get more attention from police than a suicide threat. I think i'm gonna go throw up now. I'm prolly gonna get flamed for this post but whatever. You guys have fun with your ricer POS MX-3s. I thought these cars were different. Nope... was I ever wrong. I might even get banned for expressing my opinion... Think about what you people are turning the mx-3 into... Spend a hour on honda tech, and you might make fun of yourself for being a ricer.

Gavin
THIS USER HAS BEEN BANNED, DO NOT DEAL WITH HIM. - MX-3.com Admin
bubbaflaat

Post by bubbaflaat »

THIS USER HAS BEEN BANNED, DO NOT DEAL WITH HIM. - MX-3.com Admin
AZSupraT

Post by AZSupraT »

Great way to put it bubbaflaat ! I am a honda-tech member, I have to agree with everything you said. Seriously, arent you imbarrased driving around with that 'fast and furious' sticker?! This car has to be the funniest thing I have seen in...s---, atleast 3 years...

that ferrari bumper looks like an even bigger pile of s---

YOU SUCK DONKEY BALLZ BIOTCH! YOU SUCK DONKEY BALLZ BIOTCH! YOU SUCK DONKEY BALLZ BIOTCH! YOU SUCK DONKEY BALLZ BIOTCH! YOU SUCK DONKEY BALLZ BIOTCH! YOU SUCK DONKEY BALLZ BIOTCH! YOU SUCK DONKEY BALLZ BIOTCH! YOU SUCK DONKEY BALLZ BIOTCH! YOU SUCK DONKEY BALLZ BIOTCH! YOU SUCK DONKEY BALLZ BIOTCH! YOU SUCK DONKEY BALLZ BIOTCH! YOU SUCK DONKEY BALLZ BIOTCH! YOU SUCK DONKEY BALLZ BIOTCH! YOU SUCK DONKEY BALLZ BIOTCH! YOU SUCK DONKEY BALLZ BIOTCH! YOU SUCK DONKEY BALLZ BIOTCH! YOU SUCK DONKEY BALLZ BIOTCH! YOU SUCK DONKEY BALLZ BIOTCH! YOU SUCK DONKEY BALLZ BIOTCH! YOU SUCK DONKEY BALLZ BIOTCH! YOU SUCK DONKEY BALLZ BIOTCH! YOU SUCK DONKEY BALLZ BIOTCH! YOU SUCK DONKEY BALLZ BIOTCH! YOU SUCK DONKEY BALLZ BIOTCH! YOU SUCK DONKEY BALLZ BIOTCH! YOU SUCK DONKEY BALLZ BIOTCH! YOU SUCK DONKEY BALLZ BIOTCH! YOU SUCK DONKEY BALLZ BIOTCH! YOU SUCK DONKEY BALLZ BIOTCH! YOU SUCK DONKEY BALLZ BIOTCH! YOU SUCK DONKEY BALLZ BIOTCH! YOU SUCK DONKEY BALLZ BIOTCH! YOU SUCK DONKEY BALLZ BIOTCH! YOU SUCK DONKEY BALLZ BIOTCH! YOU SUCK DONKEY BALLZ BIOTCH! YOU SUCK DONKEY BALLZ BIOTCH! YOU SUCK DONKEY BALLZ BIOTCH! YOU SUCK DONKEY BALLZ BIOTCH! YOU SUCK DONKEY BALLZ BIOTCH! YOU SUCK DONKEY BALLZ BIOTCH! YOU SUCK DONKEY BALLZ BIOTCH! YOU SUCK DONKEY BALLZ BIOTCH!
Mr_Shorty

Post by Mr_Shorty »

It's one thing not to like the guys car... It's a totally different thing to knock him for doing shite loads of work to get it to where it is. I agree with the "Fast and the Furious" sticker on the wing...I don't like it either. And I'm not a fan of the bumper either. BUT WHAT DOES YOUR CAR LOOK LIKE!!!???!!! Give the guy credit for doing something that you're jealous of!!! I like the car for it's originality and I appreciate the fact that he put LOADS of time in to build it. As for Hondas...don't even get me started. You guys can just go out and buy ANYTHING for your car, may it be performance or styling. Now don't go and think that I don't like Hondas for that reason, but you have to admit that it's a lot harder to be original when there is limited product available to use.

THINK BEFORE YOU SPEAK!!!!!!!!!!!!!
mitmaks
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by mitmaks »

first I was in rage and posted bunch of cuss words for all honda supporters.. then I deleted it cause I know Im mature and dont have to express my anger to idiots like bubba and his ...butt buddy.
For you bubba ... where is your car? Is it fast, oh wait, you were born as 40 yr old Tsuchiya, you were best driver and knew basically everything about cars, wow...Hell no. So shut ur f up dude, seriously
Guy got nice paint job and its nice mx3 overall, he only got sticker, I can guarantee everyone on this board had sticker on his car at one time or other "rice" accessory ie double decker wing, etc etc.
Get out of this site and itll make everyone happy
Magnum s/s lines, strut bars, carbon fiber bezel, indiglow gauge, Sony Xplod, inverted c/f hood, SRD lower tie bar '93 GS SE '95 Cobra SVT #2722 '68 Charger R/T 440
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks
93-Spec-Edn

Post by 93-Spec-Edn »

AZSupraT wrote:Great way to put it bubbaflaat ! I am a honda-tech member, I have to agree with everything you said. Seriously, arent you imbarrased driving around with that 'fast and furious' sticker?! This car has to be the funniest thing I have seen in...s---, atleast 3 years...

that ferrari bumper looks like an even bigger pile of s---

YOU SUCK DONKEY BALLZ BIOTCH! YOU SUCK DONKEY BALLZ BIOTCH! YOU SUCK DONKEY BALLZ BIOTCH! YOU SUCK DONKEY BALLZ BIOTCH! YOU SUCK DONKEY BALLZ BIOTCH! YOU SUCK DONKEY BALLZ BIOTCH! YOU SUCK DONKEY BALLZ BIOTCH! YOU SUCK DONKEY BALLZ BIOTCH! YOU SUCK DONKEY BALLZ BIOTCH! YOU SUCK DONKEY BALLZ BIOTCH! YOU SUCK DONKEY BALLZ BIOTCH! YOU SUCK DONKEY BALLZ BIOTCH! YOU SUCK DONKEY BALLZ BIOTCH! YOU SUCK DONKEY BALLZ BIOTCH! YOU SUCK DONKEY BALLZ BIOTCH! YOU SUCK DONKEY BALLZ BIOTCH! YOU SUCK DONKEY BALLZ BIOTCH! YOU SUCK DONKEY BALLZ BIOTCH! YOU SUCK DONKEY BALLZ BIOTCH! YOU SUCK DONKEY BALLZ BIOTCH! YOU SUCK DONKEY BALLZ BIOTCH! YOU SUCK DONKEY BALLZ BIOTCH! YOU SUCK DONKEY BALLZ BIOTCH! YOU SUCK DONKEY BALLZ BIOTCH! YOU SUCK DONKEY BALLZ BIOTCH! YOU SUCK DONKEY BALLZ BIOTCH! YOU SUCK DONKEY BALLZ BIOTCH! YOU SUCK DONKEY BALLZ BIOTCH! YOU SUCK DONKEY BALLZ BIOTCH! YOU SUCK DONKEY BALLZ BIOTCH! YOU SUCK DONKEY BALLZ BIOTCH! YOU SUCK DONKEY BALLZ BIOTCH! YOU SUCK DONKEY BALLZ BIOTCH! YOU SUCK DONKEY BALLZ BIOTCH! YOU SUCK DONKEY BALLZ BIOTCH! YOU SUCK DONKEY BALLZ BIOTCH! YOU SUCK DONKEY BALLZ BIOTCH! YOU SUCK DONKEY BALLZ BIOTCH! YOU SUCK DONKEY BALLZ BIOTCH! YOU SUCK DONKEY BALLZ BIOTCH! YOU SUCK DONKEY BALLZ BIOTCH! YOU SUCK DONKEY BALLZ BIOTCH!
Check this out:

http://www.honda-tech.com/zerothread?id=1114736&page=2

None of your honda bum chums are supporting you for your bs comments. Looks like u r on your own princess. Enjoy puberty. This is just the beginning of your balls dropping. :arrow:
92 mx-3 RS RIP | 95 mx-3 GS sold | 93 mx-3 GS SE sold | 95 mx-3 GS present

Return to “Images/Videos Forum”