Parting out 92 MX-3 GS

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
lstpier
Supporting Member

Re: Parting out 92 MX-3 GS

Post by lstpier »

How much do you want for the wheels?
happytheman

Post by happytheman »

I would be interested in your center armrest.. Or is it broken like half the other mx's out there?<P>brantly<BR>'94 brilliant black RS
lilbuckaroo

Post by lilbuckaroo »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by lstpier:<BR><B>How much do you want for the wheels?</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>I will sell the wheels for $30 per wheel.
lilbuckaroo

Post by lilbuckaroo »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Bri94GS:<BR><B>I don't see a part number on it...it connects 3 hoses together, which i assume are vacuum hoses..ill try to find a picture of it. It looks like a very inexpensive part, and i can probably go to home depot and buy it, but im lazy...so how much will u sell it for?<BR>I'll sell it to you for $5 and I will mail it to you. Send me your address to lilbuckaroo19@hotmail.com<BR></B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>
lilbuckaroo

Post by lilbuckaroo »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by happytheman:<BR><B>I would be interested in your center armrest.. Or is it broken like half the other mx's out there?<P>brantly<BR>'94 brilliant black RS</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><BR>The center armrest is in very good condition. It has no cracks and the hinges all work. I'll get back to you on price<BR>
i_87

Post by i_87 »

I am looking to buy the MAS sensor. Just in case, it is connected to the air intake hose and the air cleaner box. It is cylindrical with a movable cone and a sensor on the right side. If you will figure out the shipping for overnight, I will gladly pay the shipping. Let me know what price you are thinking of.
JFERRELL20

Post by JFERRELL20 »

How much for your ash tray if you still have it?<P>justin<BR>92 gs
happytheman

Post by happytheman »

Say, how about the center armrest and the taillights? I'm thinking of hand-making the Altezza style taillights with 'em..<P>brantly<BR>'94 brilliant black RS
lstpier
Supporting Member

Post by lstpier »

How are the wheels (physical damage? chipped coating? hit any curbs with them?) Do you have any pics?
mcuniversal

Post by mcuniversal »

HELLO,<P>You still haven't gotten back to me on the price of the A/C Compressor...HOW MUCH? What type of SHAPE?<P>THANX
lilbuckaroo

Post by lilbuckaroo »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by lstpier:<BR><B>How are the wheels (physical damage? chipped coating? hit any curbs with them?) Do you have any pics?</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>On wheel has hit the curb. I t has some scratches on the outer ring. Also, some of the center caps have a little chipping. I don't have any pics.
lilbuckaroo

Post by lilbuckaroo »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by JFERRELL20:<BR><B>How much for your ash tray if you still have it?<P>justin<BR>92 gs</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><BR>twenty five and I'll ship it to you.<BR>
lilbuckaroo

Post by lilbuckaroo »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by happytheman:<BR><B>Say, how about the center armrest and the taillights? I'm thinking of hand-making the Altezza style taillights with 'em..<P>brantly<BR>'94 brilliant black RS</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><BR>I'll go $50 for the center arm rest and $60 per tailight.
lilbuckaroo

Post by lilbuckaroo »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by mcuniversal:<BR><B>HELLO,<P>You still haven't gotten back to me on the price of the A/C Compressor...HOW MUCH? What type of SHAPE?<P>THANX</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><BR>I'll sell the compressor for $100. All I can say abpout the shape is that it needed to be recharged<BR>
lilbuckaroo

Post by lilbuckaroo »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by i_87:<BR><B>I am looking to buy the MAS sensor. Just in case, it is connected to the air intake hose and the air cleaner box. It is cylindrical with a movable cone and a sensor on the right side. If you will figure out the shipping for overnight, I will gladly pay the shipping. Let me know what price you are thinking of.</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><BR>I'll send you the sensor for $40 dollars and I need your address for the shipping. E-mail me at lilbuckaroo19@hotmail with you info<BR>

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”