Any good places to get parts locally??

Mazda Mx-3 owners in the southeastern states.
GtownMX3v6

Any good places to get parts locally??

Post by GtownMX3v6 »

I live in Gallatin, TN... about 4 hours from Memphis.. 25 mins from Nashville... where can i get good parts for my 92 mx3 1.8 v6 5 speed?
georgechicken

Post by georgechicken »

from me :) I have 3 parts cars in Memphis, but I live in Antioch... I'm usually in Madison though... whatcha need?

dan
--Maybe the Hippopotamus was just a really cool Apotamus.--
GtownMX3v6

Post by GtownMX3v6 »

nah man im talkin bout aftermarket parts, not really any stock stuff
Custommx3
Site Administrator
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by Custommx3 »

Nothing really in memphis.

You can order from places like TKO, but they're gonna rip you off. Order online.
georgechicken

Post by georgechicken »

yah, good luck finding any places that really know anything about mazdas anywhere near tennessee... but if you have any projects or crap like that you need help with, I'm always a resource that's nearby :) Seriously though, I'm looking to help anyone with a project or with a device that isn't exactly something that is widely available... For example... Barry and I have been talking about a coil setup made for the MX-3... If someone wants to buy the parts and have the 'prototype' built for their car, for this or anything 'new', then get ahold of me... I'm in the process of designing a couple of new 'things' for the MX-3, MX-6, PGT, and cars of the like, and am always open to more... I won't publicize your idea if you're planning to go to market with it, but I am more than willing to be your technical help or advice source as to how to make it work... if anyone out there needs my services, then you can privately email me at georgechicken@yahoo.com ... and FWIW, I live in Nashville, but spend almost equal amounts of time in Memphis... and have been known to travel all over the country for crazy MX-3 jobs... :)

Daniel
--Maybe the Hippopotamus was just a really cool Apotamus.--

Return to “SouthEast Mazda Owners Club”