WTB- 92-93 I4 Head shipped to CA

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
teddyca

WTB- 92-93 I4 Head shipped to CA

Post by teddyca »

I bought a decent 92 MX-3 to get me to work for a week while I was working on my Accord (paid $300) the car is pretty clean and figured I could turn around and sell the damn thing. Well low and behold it started making a bunch of racket. Sounds like a broken spring or stuck valve. Now I am looking for a head to be shipped to Ca. If you are parting a car or know of one let me know.
valenzul

Post by valenzul »

I have a whole engine. $250 plus shipping if you want. SOHC 1.6 with 105k when I took out for BPT swap. Used Mobil 1 on it since when I purchased it.

-Val
teddyca

Post by teddyca »

Val- I might be interested. I found them locally for around $400 so this is a good deal. What all will it include? I found out last night when I removed the head that the motor was shot. If you give me a shipping quote and we can agree on a fair price shipped I might do this. Nows a bad time to spend another $400 on a car I don't need but if the price is right I am all over it. Happen to be interested in a partical trade. Car audio, laptop, turbo stuff.
valenzul

ok

Post by valenzul »

You can have the engine for $250. I don't know about shipping. I would have to get a quote from DHL. I'd have to crate the engine and make sure it is good to ship.

what type of items do you have to trade? send me pics. valenzul@yahoo.com
teddyca

Post by teddyca »

You have mail.

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”