Tickets

General Mazda MX-3 Discussions
Kokiriwave

Re: Tickets

Post by Kokiriwave »

1 ticket going 54 in a 35...light radar

got the ticket went to mitigate it, they said they'd put me on a program

program:
if i don't get any tickets in 6 months they'll take the thing off like it never happened and my license and insurance will never know about it. It'll be 6 months wensday 23, december...lol my birthdayi saw the guy pull a u turn so i turned quickly....cop was nice, i deserved it though the street evenually became a residential area, but still always mitigate your tickets got mine reduced to a 50 $ court fee instead of a 101 dollar ticket.
I want MAZDASPEED!
MY WEBSITE:: http://kingmx.net
hgallegos915

Re: Tickets

Post by hgallegos915 »

I got my first speeding ticket on my mx3 about a moth ago, going 61 opn a 45 contruyction zone (202 dlls) I didnt even bother fighting it or anything...just went topay the fine..Iw as exoecting a 500 dll ticket since it was construction and workers are present. I as like "Woah really? only 200..i tought it was gonna be more" the lady looked at me and nodded and gave me my receipt. This car is awesome at high speeds. Before this I had tickets in my mexico plates and liscense (imm from there) One was allowing minor to drive,, 250 dlls, and the others where for speeding (87 maxima) that thing ould haul. No affect on my insurance. (mexico) Also once i fell asleep at the wheel but got no ticket. (maxima) I would cry if i would ever crash my mx3.
-hec

MX-3 w/ curved neck millenia klde, boosted @ 5 psi. /bov and wastegate are good!/ nitto drag radial/ gutted interior/ millenia red top injectors, vortech fmu/aem wideband/ all bolts ons/ Car put together 100% by me. Mechanic? who needs a mechanic? ew.. real men work on their own cars!
csdude

Post by csdude »

I had my first ticket in the MX3 about a month ago, but I was totally shafted. I had just gone from a 55 zone to a 45 zone, and was in the middle of slowing down, but a state trooper U-turned after me, anyway. Said he clocked me at 60 in a 45, which was BS: he clocked me at 60 in a 55, sure, but I was obviously slowing down to go into the 45. I mean, geez, I saw the cop 1/2 mile away!

Anyway, in this area, it doesn't matter if you go to court or not. Court costs are $115, and the ticket is $10, so even if it gets thrown out, you only save $10 by sitting there all day. I called the DA, and they agreed to reduce the ticket to 54 in a 45 in exchange for a guilty plea, which means it stays off of my insurance and I didn't have to show up for court.
MX3parkerGS

Post by MX3parkerGS »

43 in a 30, 80 in a 55, and a 69.95$ ticket for blue neons in the car :| ...
'94 White MX-3 GS. Engine bay empty and waiting for the 2.5DE.

Completly stock, at this time.

Parker
Kokiriwave

Post by Kokiriwave »

lol.......man its hard not to speed in this car, specially in the v6...

it is stupid....but fun..lol
I want MAZDASPEED!
MY WEBSITE:: http://kingmx.net

Return to “General Mazda MX-3”