Whats the deal?

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
dave

Whats the deal?

Post by dave »

Whats the problem with asking questions where and when you want? The point of asking questions is to get anwsers! And if you get them then the problem is solved.<P>Just a thought.....<BR>
Coolzombi

Re: Whats the deal?

Post by Coolzombi »

<B><I>Excessive profanity will not be tolerated!<BR>Make sure this doesnt happen again!</B></I><P>...can we make a vote ?????????<P><B>Yes, we can and are making a vote on the Yahoo site right now. Be a part of the decision making process!</B><p>[This message has been edited by David Coleman (edited February 23, 2001).]
Friends don't let friends drive stock.
dave

Post by dave »

i like the idea of a vote!!!
finchuck

Post by finchuck »

I think they're should be another board or something. One for buy/trade/sell and one for advice and whatnot.
<A HREF="http://www.finchuck.com" TARGET=_blank>Finchuck Online</A>
BigBoi

Post by BigBoi »

An advise board would be good.<BR>the yahoo group is not that good cause if you are away for afew days you are swamped with emails And for me a person without high speed net access it is a big pain<P><B><I>Agreed, 100%, so go on there and vote for the UBB format! Please! I want it just as much as you do!</B></I><P>Mikey<P>------------------<BR><p>[This message has been edited by David Coleman (edited February 23, 2001).]
TelticDesigns

Post by TelticDesigns »

i agree stop closing posts or make anew one for tech info it means your getting alot more people on this site<P><B><I>Sorry, its currently my job to monitor and control content in this forum. I hate having to close these potentially good tech discussions, trust me! Go to <A HREF="http://www.probetalk.com" TARGET=_blank>www.probetalk.com</A> and see how many good ones we have going there in the 2.5performance section! I love it! Image</B></I><p>[This message has been edited by David Coleman (edited February 23, 2001).]
DVH

Post by DVH »

<B><I>Insulting moderators or administrators will not be tolerated!<BR>Make sure this doesnt happen again!</B></I><P>------------------<BR>D V H<BR>1 9 9 4<BR>S I L V E R<BR>M X 3<BR>P R E C I D I A<BR><p>[This message has been edited by David Coleman (edited February 23, 2001).]
Derek Van Horne MX-3.com Member # 33
94 MX-3 Silver Stone Metallic CAR is SOLD
Car Domain Web page MX-3
Car Domain Web page SRT-4
David Coleman

Post by David Coleman »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Ghostface37:<BR><B>I agree, I reqiested a new board in a previous post. There is obviously a need for this. The owners group mailing listis really a pain in the a--. The threads are almost impossible to organize and the last thing is to subscribe and get inundated with e-mail.<BR>This is an extremely good site and with the addition of a tech and speed section it would be great. Jeff and Dave...please?</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Thank your for your manners and pleasant demanor, Mr. Ghostface Image<P>I entirely agree with you all that more forums here would be great! I would entirely support and have made it very clear that I am an advocate of the UBB format for <B>ALL</B> the MX-3 community. However, it is not my decision. Jeff Aycan, the owner of this board, has entrusted me to be a moderator of this forum. That means that I make sure everything in this forum belongs here and is appropriate for this forum. <P>However, the current state of affairs of the MX-3 community are not such. The first collective of MX-3 enthusiasts was begun on the Egroups [now Yahoo Groups] format by Mr. Vaughn Nishimura. This forum was not created to compete with that group. So, as much as I would love to see this site develop into one like ProbeTalk.com, the current situation dictates otherwise. But currently this UBB is a For Sale/Wanted forum and Group Buys forum only. <P>You might want to set your settings on the Yahoo Group from receiving individual emails to a digest [what I personally use, sending one email containing ~25 messages together], or the other setting in which you receive no emails, you just read it on the web. <P>There is currently a poll on the Yahoo Groups site. <BR><B><I>Go there and vote for UBB please!!!!!!!!!!!!!</B></I><BR>Perhaps if the people vote and dictate otherwise, things could change. I want this UBB to go forward just as much as you if not more! I am on <A HREF="http://www.Probetalk.com" TARGET=_blank>www.Probetalk.com</A> with 1400+ posts. I have learned much through there. <P>If you have problems or questions with my moderation still, email me at TurboDave@autospeed.com and I generally will respond quickly. <P>And, since this isn't a for sale post [though the arguement could be made that it is a want ad for the UBB..], I'm gonna close it before the more immature members continue with flames. Image<P>p.s.----you guys who flamed me, notice what I can do to what you said....mmmkay? Image<P>------------------<BR>David Coleman <B>#2</B><BR><B><I>Ðë$t®Ø¥È® Õf €ïvî©$ @ñd T®åñŠmì$$îðÑs</I></B><BR>1993 Mazda MX-3 GS Special Edition<BR><A HREF="http://homepages.go.com/~pinkmx3/images ... 16flat.jpg" TARGET=_blank>1/4 mile: 16.05 @ 85.7mph</A><BR><B>Updated Jan 7th</B><A HREF="http://www.PinkMX-3.com" TARGET=_blank>PinkMX-3.com</A> <A HREF="http://www.mx-3.com/people/ownerdetail.cfm?OwnerID=59" TARGET=_blank><B>Looking at taillights sucks</B><BR></A><p>[This message has been edited by David Coleman (edited February 23, 2001).]
David Coleman
I used to know alot about MX-3's, but not so much anymore. Oh well.

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”