ONLY 4 WEEKS TO GO BEFORE THE LARGEST MAZDA EVENT EVER H

A place for the MX-3 Community in Europe to gather.
Clive3010

ONLY 4 WEEKS TO GO BEFORE THE LARGEST MAZDA EVENT EVER H

Post by Clive3010 »

As many of you may already know we at Mazdarotaryclub/ MazdaRX-8Club have devised and instigated a meeting for Mazda owners called Rotorstock this is a meeting where ''ONLY'' Mazda clubs (includeing yours) have been invited to attend, but also allows owners of Japanese cars to attend as individuals to share the fun of a true American style Show n Go Event at this Mazda headed meeting.

This meeting will feature a RWYB with unlimited runs plus all the very best Mazda's of all types and Japanese Show cars but also at 3pm on the Monday we will all see the very first true Drag Racing competition in Europe for Japanese cars when the track is handed over to the Fastest Cars that have run in the RWYB over the two days.

There are lots of prizes and money on offer from various company's including including Mazda themselves who are presenting an Award for the Fastest Mazda at RotorStock, and please don't think what's this got to do with me as my cars not fast, because amongst the many prizes on offer there is one for the best reaction time at the lights.

We have strived to make this an event for all types of interest and there's even a shuttle bus to take the good lady into Stratford so she can shop while your ''playing''

We are proud to say that this meeting is fully supported not only by Japanese Performance (see this currant issue)
but also Mazda directly who will not only be attending with showstand and all the cars they currently produce for the European market, but also RotorStock will see the public unveiling of the very very special new MX-5 which is apparently much much more than just a trim change and a new badge !!, this new MX-5 will go on sale here mid July, you will also see there commitment to Rotorstock in the next issue of The Mazda Mag .

The meeting takes place over two days with Rotorstock being officially the Monday when the venue and the track are turned over purely to the Mazda / Japanese community.

The Dates are May 30th and 31st, with a special discount on the gate for all Mazda vehicles on the Monday, this is all part of the package to ensure that you will all be proud to be be Mazda owners if your attending RotorStock.

For more details please go to www.Rotorstock.com.

All the best Clive
President MRC
Clive@Mazdarotaryclub.com
www.Mazdarotaryclub.com
www.MazdaRX-8Club.com
ukmx3owner

Re: ONLY 4 WEEKS TO GO BEFORE THE LARGEST MAZDA EVENT EVER H

Post by ukmx3owner »

Looks Good!

Any other UK MX3 owners up for it?
BADMX3

Post by BADMX3 »

i'm gonna be there hopefully if the girlfriend lets me off the leash for a day!

only trouble is my car is no where near ready for this type of show :(

but there's always next year!
UKMXV6

Post by UKMXV6 »

Sounds like a cracking day out, i'm off to check with the Boss Lady :driver: hope to see some of you lot there if i get down
BADMX3

Post by BADMX3 »

although my car will be nowhere near ready i'll have my new bumping sound system in> maybe that will attract a crowd if nothing else!!!
lol

> i hope the missus let's me out to play :freak:
Mr Mx

Post by Mr Mx »

Looks like i`ll have to give this a miss as at Japfest the weekend before and away with work the weekend after so don`t think the girlf will let me go.
UKMXV6

Post by UKMXV6 »

Got the go ahead from the boss lady should be all good, will be bringing her with me just got to find some where to park the 3 year old for the day's (not a big fan of loud cars) so we can have a big day of it :freak:

I keep seing more and more mx-3's bombing about now, and not all driven by old bods, some quit tidy looking rides. Kind of bodes well for the future of this section and hope that it can keep on growing.

Laters

P
BADMX3

Post by BADMX3 »

as a bit of an off topic on this subject there are more younger lads driving the mx than ever> i've had so many people say to me at cruises> what car is it i want one lol.

but seriously most of them are stock> i've seen a couple of modifeied ones. one driven by 4 asian lads in sheffield, who incidentally were having to drag there fake gold chains behind the car cos they couldn't fit them in the car wi tints> drug dealers lol. and one that's from around here that was in one of the mags sections of local hero's but it's crap!
MikeUK
Forum Moderator

Post by MikeUK »

Most of the ones Iv seen have been driven buy old guys, and the 1.6 driven by women. But with the price of these things becoming so low we might see a few more younger ppl driving them. Its just the insurance thats a killer. Ive never seen any modded ones thats why I got one. Iv always wanted a V6 but thought it would have been pipe dream at 21.
UKMXV6

Post by UKMXV6 »

Sorry to head off topic too,

I'm 24 and my insurance on my V6 would have been at a nice price if it was not for a BMW parking in the side of it at about 40mph in Aug 2002 I am lucky though i get my rate through work, cos i put in some miles, so it is fixed no matter what i drive :2thumbsup: so that was how i managed to keep my MX-3.

As for nice MX's floating about, i've seen a black one with a vent in the bonnet that sounds REALLY NICE and a Silver one with MASSIVE alloys on it, and a white one that goes past too fast to get any idea what it looks like :driver: The rest seem to be driven by wana be bad boys like the one's seen in Sheffield or birds in the 1.6 auto's.

As this section gets bigger do you think we will be able to bend the arm of people in the UK to start supplying good stuff for us, C/F bonnet's, Projector head lights, Nice kits and all at a cool price. I am seeing more and more mx-3's so the demand must be growing?????

Back on topic - any one heading down to the show??

Nice one

P
MazMeister

Post by MazMeister »

Well I'll be at both JapFest and also Rotorstock - shame I'm one of those "older guys" with a non-modded motor. But the time has come to sell my RX7 Turbo2 and spend the money upgradin my MX3 ... so let's hope the show has something for us to buy, c u all there !
Mr Mx

Post by Mr Mx »

MazMeister I`m going to Japfest as well. I`ve got my mx-3 on the mx-6 stand. It`s pretty much standard. Pop along and see me at some point.

Return to “European MX-3 Community”