Ordered KLZE today!!!!

A place for the MX-3 Community in Europe to gather.
onzlouk

Ordered KLZE today!!!!

Post by onzlouk »

Finally got the project off the ground today by ordering the main bit!!! the engine!! Ordered it from JAS [email]www.japaneseengines.co.uk[/email] in Suffolk for 875pounds which includes p+p and the guy in the van to unload it with a pallet truck as its coming to my home address!! anyway, ill let u know how i get on and post some pics of the 2.5 lump when it comes on Monday (fingers crossed) :2thumbsup:
MikeUK
Forum Moderator

Re: Ordered KLZE today!!!!

Post by MikeUK »

Let us all know how it goes, I think ill be ordering from them. Any chance you could post some pics of it so I can see the quality of their engines?
Mr Mx

Post by Mr Mx »

Good luck mate hope it goes well. Let us know how it goes
alibath

Post by alibath »

you goy your engine yet mate iam waiting on mine coming from them. Did you manage to get a ECU(god there gard to get). Did you get a VAF
Pakfeifer new front bumper, Pakfeifer new rear bumper, Pakfeifer new side skirts, Pakfeifer new bonnet, Pakfeifer new rear spoiler , Pakfeifer rear clear lights, Lowered 60mm all round, 75bhp of Nitrous, Green induction kit,18 inch wolfrace chrome alloys , Twin exit exhaust, Full two tone leather interior, One off custom ice install, Mondena corsa steering wheel, sparco gear knob, richbrook gear handle, white dials, sparco red and silver pedals,
DJPRO

Post by DJPRO »

There's going to be a lot of *** kicking soon in England. ;)

-dee :2thumbsup:
'92 MIATA
'93 MX-3 BPT
'08 CX-9 AWD GRAND TOURING
UKMXV6

Post by UKMXV6 »

My Brain is ticking. The water pump and timing belt is going to pop soon on my car (65000 miles on the clock) it is going to cost about £300 to get this sorted. If i played the order me a KLZE card would there be some where that would want to take my old 1.8 lump for some coin so i can plow that into the KLZE fund. I have a pug 306 for sticking some miles on in the change over time. and could take the time off work to see the project through so no need to travel great miles.

Does JAS take engines?? :welder:
DavidOS

Post by DavidOS »

Originally posted by DJPRO:
There's going to be a lot of *** kicking soon in England. ;)

-dee :2thumbsup:
not when rx7s, evos, and every other cool car we cant get they can get
1994, GS, KLZE, 67mm TB, LightFlywheel, Centreforce Stg 3 Clutch, CAI, KL36 ecu, B&M shortshifter, Solid poly mounts, lightweight Aluminum Cross memeber, 2.5 high flo cat, 2.5 all back, Tanabe Exhaust, optima battery, ZX2 HD tokicos, eibach prokit, black altezzas.....

http://www.modifiedmazda.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;.

Return to “European MX-3 Community”