rsx or accord???

This forum is for discussion of topics relating to MX-3 lighting such as Headlights, Tail lights, Accessory Lights, Interior Lights, Etc. For example, Rear Euro Altezza Style Tail lights, Headlight units, LED's, HID's, Bulbs, Interior lights, Neons, Strobes, Auxillary Lights/Fogs or anything filament and gas discharge related.
Also anything dealing with the elctrical system.
93SOHC

rsx or accord???

Post by 93SOHC »

Just wondering if anyone has tried or checked out projectors from Acura RSX, or 03-05 accord. They look like they're a bit closer than the civic ones. The rsx ones would be weird with the bottoms protruding like that, but it might work. I don't think i've seen a 03 and up accord in person, so I dont know how big they are. I lost the link, but you can find them both on ebay motors, just search accord projector or rsx projector. let me know what ya think
93SE-KLDE Theres a big peice of metal inside my other peice of metal now...weird???
Acamori

Re: rsx or accord???

Post by Acamori »

i had my car sitting next an 05 rsx and there is no way those lights would go in an mx-3 without a lot of work. as for the accord, i'm not sure can't remember how they look.
1/4 complete system---->carstereo.com
lok

Post by lok »

for the rsx one.. similar shape.. but different size...
DJPRO

Post by DJPRO »

The Accord are way too big.
'92 MIATA
'93 MX-3 BPT
'08 CX-9 AWD GRAND TOURING
93SOHC

Post by 93SOHC »

I guess that answers my question, guess i'll be going with the civics! Thanx again
93SE-KLDE Theres a big peice of metal inside my other peice of metal now...weird???
kat

Post by kat »

Acamori wrote:i had my car sitting next an 05 rsx and there is no way those lights would go in an mx-3 without a lot of work. as for the accord, i'm not sure can't remember how they look.

We considered this swap (RSX) before the miata one. Took it to our body guy and everything...because of the height and shape of them it would be way too hard and you would have to place down alot lower.

Return to “Electrical & Lighting”