Altezza's how much are they?

This forum is for discussion of topics relating to MX-3 lighting such as Headlights, Tail lights, Accessory Lights, Interior Lights, Etc. For example, Rear Euro Altezza Style Tail lights, Headlight units, LED's, HID's, Bulbs, Interior lights, Neons, Strobes, Auxillary Lights/Fogs or anything filament and gas discharge related.
Also anything dealing with the elctrical system.
Neutron

Altezza's how much are they?

Post by Neutron »

hey guys another nub question im wonderin how much Altezza tail lights are for the pair and installation? and what type would i get? for witch car?

sorry for the noobie post but hey im learnin :)
Grants
BANNED Member

Re: Altezza's how much are they?

Post by Grants »

Get them on ebay, install them yourself, theres chrome, black and CF available, and get the ones for the MX3. One size fits all.
“You’ll find, that the only thing you can do easily is be wrong, and that’s hardly worth the effort.”
RoundTop

Post by RoundTop »

The chrome ones are the least expensive. I've seen them down to $80. the black and CF I've seen at $93, but at their peak they were over $140.
jschrauwen
Forum Moderator

Post by jschrauwen »

Which would you recommend for a white MX3 - chrome, black or CF? :roll:
'92 GS-ZE - sold, '95 GS - sold, '02 Protege LX - Daughter, '00 Audi A4 2.8 QTip, Ducati TT2
90 JDM RHD 300ZX TT - 572.1 RWHP | 590.0 RWTQ | 21 PSI | Pump gas
mxmaz

Post by mxmaz »

i guess its all personal preferance but i would go with black or cf on any color mx3.
hgallegos915

Post by hgallegos915 »

CF looks awesome ! i think chrome is a lil to rice for mmy style..and well everyone has em and they get more attention from the cops..maybe thats why they are cheaper? Also the cf they are nice..but i doubt its real carbon fiber since mine liike black with silver lines embedded in the plastic. They wight the same as stock.
-hec

MX-3 w/ curved neck millenia klde, boosted @ 5 psi. /bov and wastegate are good!/ nitto drag radial/ gutted interior/ millenia red top injectors, vortech fmu/aem wideband/ all bolts ons/ Car put together 100% by me. Mechanic? who needs a mechanic? ew.. real men work on their own cars!
Grants
BANNED Member

Post by Grants »

I've posted some pics of the CF Altezzas on a red car on my web site if anyone wants to see how they look. The link is below.
“You’ll find, that the only thing you can do easily is be wrong, and that’s hardly worth the effort.”

Return to “Electrical & Lighting”