Licence plate lighting...

This forum is for discussion of topics relating to MX-3 lighting such as Headlights, Tail lights, Accessory Lights, Interior Lights, Etc. For example, Rear Euro Altezza Style Tail lights, Headlight units, LED's, HID's, Bulbs, Interior lights, Neons, Strobes, Auxillary Lights/Fogs or anything filament and gas discharge related.
Also anything dealing with the elctrical system.
TysonB

Licence plate lighting...

Post by TysonB »

ok so my licence lights were crap (plastic was rust covered and yellow as hell totaly crap encrusted :welder: (WHAT THE HELL I INSTALLED FOG LIGHTS IN 10 MINUTES...thes are just little lights for the licence plate)

anyways thats my rant.... :rant2:
fry_81

Re: Licence plate lighting...

Post by fry_81 »

if you change the colour of the light, dont get caught lol.
1994 5spd GS Parts Car For Sale 800obo. e-mail for details. fry_81@hotmail.com
TysonB

Post by TysonB »

yeah I started reading about it saw ontario's lighting regulations...WTF that sux only white on the freaken plates...bah they suck...anyways I manufactured a holder for the light put it in..it worked to my surprize...so I fixed it all and siliconed it up...hope it lasts...its back to normal boring white...cause I wouldnt want to have to change it down the line...but on the plus side I found out u can have clear side markers not just amber...so I replaced the amber with clears since I got the clear side marker lenses...gonna check that out tonight...im gonna go check into fiberglass now see how much it costs and how hard it is to make stuff...I wana make side skirts and a rear bumper skirt or something...make the oem lookalike front lip from the gs...or better...hmm cant be that hard...my dad did fiberglassing on our boat...
fry_81

Post by fry_81 »

ya fiberglassing is pretty easy, it just takes some time and practice. just do a few practices on small things so you can figure out the techniques and such.
good luck.
1994 5spd GS Parts Car For Sale 800obo. e-mail for details. fry_81@hotmail.com

Return to “Electrical & Lighting”