Undercar lighting set up...

This forum is for discussion of topics relating to MX-3 lighting such as Headlights, Tail lights, Accessory Lights, Interior Lights, Etc. For example, Rear Euro Altezza Style Tail lights, Headlight units, LED's, HID's, Bulbs, Interior lights, Neons, Strobes, Auxillary Lights/Fogs or anything filament and gas discharge related.
Also anything dealing with the elctrical system.
Blindmelon

Undercar lighting set up...

Post by Blindmelon »

Just wondering who here has installed an undercar lighting system and where you mounted the light tubes. I'm having a hard time trying to figure out where to hang the lights at the front and back. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Second place is the first loser.
GregoryChristian
Supporting Member

Re: Undercar lighting set up...

Post by GregoryChristian »

yeah, I know what you mean I broke mine trying to install ...ask BoOdOg , he did a great job on his .
LooseChangeRacing

Re: Undercar lighting set up...

Post by LooseChangeRacing »

Well sides are easy...

Front and Back....Front seemed easy for me...

Anyway, back was the hardest...if you have the stock bumper and you reach up there you'll feel all kinds of white clips..holding the bumper...well I decided I didn't need these...

I took out the white clips and put it up there works perfect...

The front I know was easy I'm pretty sure it's attached to the plastics around the tow hooks but out of the way...haha my cars already been towed and I didn't have any broken tubes
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2385931/4
Car Name - Elsie (LC)
Car Type - 92 Black RS Stock 190k
Car Name - (yet to be decided)
Car Type - 93 (soon Black) GS KLZE 130k

Return to “Electrical & Lighting”