Stereo

This forum is for discussion of topics relating to MX-3 lighting such as Headlights, Tail lights, Accessory Lights, Interior Lights, Etc. For example, Rear Euro Altezza Style Tail lights, Headlight units, LED's, HID's, Bulbs, Interior lights, Neons, Strobes, Auxillary Lights/Fogs or anything filament and gas discharge related.
Also anything dealing with the elctrical system.
duane

Stereo

Post by duane »

I hooked up a pioneer system in my mx3 and i have problems with my dimmer switch but i found out it was just wires hooked up wrong. But i have a memery problem in the stero because when i shut the car off and start it again the stereo dont come back on like its spose too. Any ideas whats wrong ???
Duane Collins
DJsMX-3

Re: Stereo

Post by DJsMX-3 »

You have 2positive wires going to the stereo,a constant 12V and an ignition controlled 12V...

Maybe you mixed them up or only used the ignition 12V to power your stereo :D

you should connect the constant 12V to memory back up of your stereo,and the ignition controlled 12V to the other positive input of your stereo and everything should be back to normal :2thumbsup:
1992 MX-3 V6 Z1 Arbet VIII 17 x 8" -35mm Proracing Springs on KYB Sports, Corksport Strutbars, Brembo Cross Drilled & Slotted, Goodridge SS Brakelines, Corksport SS Clutchline, Mazdaspeed Enginemounts & Front arm bushings, All SRD bushings in shifterlinkage and cross member, Pacesetter Shortshifter, KN Conefilter, Custom SS Exhaust, Stereo Oldschool Goodies Denon & Phoenix Gold, Boston Pro & Cerwin Vega and lots of other small goodies
BoOdOg
Supporting Member

Post by BoOdOg »

yeah that is more than likely what happen, everyone does it from time to time
Redlined

Post by Redlined »

I am also having a similar problem. It has been the same since I have owned the car, there is a kenwood deck in the car and each time I start the car, or turn on the accessories, the CD pops out and I have to re enter the settings I want, volume... etc... is it the same answer?
Redlined

Post by Redlined »

:crying: somebody??
atx_mx3

Post by atx_mx3 »

yea..thats the same thing.
1993 Mazda Mx-3 GS-Sold :(
1992 GS "The Bucket" Gone.
1993 GS 2.5 KLDE. Current daily.

92 GS 5spd for sale! Sold it....after I got a hatch cover in great condition :evil:
92 GS Auction Car, most expensive non-running mx-3 I have ever bought... Parted out and Crushed.

MY WORKLOG, check it out :) viewtopic.php?f=46&t=79959

Return to “Electrical & Lighting”