ebay gauges

This forum is for discussion of topics relating to MX-3 lighting such as Headlights, Tail lights, Accessory Lights, Interior Lights, Etc. For example, Rear Euro Altezza Style Tail lights, Headlight units, LED's, HID's, Bulbs, Interior lights, Neons, Strobes, Auxillary Lights/Fogs or anything filament and gas discharge related.
Also anything dealing with the elctrical system.

ebay gauges

Post by Guest »

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=43952&item=2437028714
anyone have experience with them
i like these a little better than the procarparts.com ones cause they have km/h glow as well
any input?
MX-3 for Me

Re: ebay gauges

Post by MX-3 for Me »

Yea I have them in my mx. They look awesome at night and even in the day with the white faces. But when installing them be careful when pulling them over the needles... my brother snapped the needles on my fuel and heat gauges... boo urns!!
Otherwise best $25 ever spent! :)
Becker

Post by Becker »

Where (besides e-bay) can i get those, what brand are they i didnt see it posted anywhere, but i can be blind sometimes :roll:
94 V6 GS Teal
I'm Not C0CKY....Just Perfect
kuruption1983

Post by kuruption1983 »

They are the best looking interior mod you can do to your ride. They arent that hard to install, and you can connect the wires to your gauge power inputs. But the only thing i know is they are not 25$, they will easily cost you about 50-60 CDN$ considering shipping, customs and exchange rates. :shrug:
sweetmx3

Post by sweetmx3 »

Can u get them in klms instead of mph I would like that better thanks.
sapper

Post by sapper »

I have these same gauges, bought them off the same guy about 2 weeks ago. I paid $21 US for them, and another $20 US for shipping.

The guy will only ship via USPS Express to Canada, which is why its so expencive. And there is NO Customs fees as the product has a gross value of LESS then $50 (Shipping could be $1000 and it wouldnt make a differevce, it's only the value ofthe item) SHipping takes about 3-5 business days (I had them in 3)

I installed them yesterday, and they look awsome. Takes a bit of getting usedto as their in MPH, but like you said the KM/H glow as well.
I saw a street sign yesterday that said Caution! Children playing! so I slowed down. Then I thought Wait! I'm not afraid of children!
Becker

Post by Becker »

Anyone know what kind they are, website i can go to to check out prices and where there located :( anyone???
94 V6 GS Teal
I'm Not C0CKY....Just Perfect
rancid420potheadpunk

Post by rancid420potheadpunk »

they look nice, i may go ahead and get a set. are they hard to install???
Gro Harlem

Post by Gro Harlem »

don't want to seem like a total a-hole but GOOD LORD!! Do you guys even try to find out anything by yourselves?

There are seriously like 20-50 threads on "how to install" these gauges, and "where to buy them", etc.

if you clicked a page back you'd see 3 other threads about these gauges, possibly more!
Noble Green Metallic 93' GS Hybrid, 91' 1.8 323
DONATE TO MX-3.COM
Sam Baker

Post by Sam Baker »

simple answers..

the main seller for these things is ProCarParts, and dont bother looking at Corksport or anywhere else, because $25usd is perfectly fine!

to install them.. take apart the whole cluster, and make sure to remove the fuel/temp guage when installing, because 90% of ALL the mx3 people on this board have broken the needle off! (including me)

just play with it.. the faces slip under the needles, over the stock faces. just remove the bulbs from behind. have fun and good luck!

~ sam
92 Autozam AZ3
Pearl-JapSpec

Post by Pearl-JapSpec »

my needle didnt break :D
just doesnt work
lmao
Car Out Of Order For Now...
2 weeks In counting till re-incarnation!!
New G-Force Front Bumper!!
-_-_-_- Pics On Site -_-_-_-
http://members.cardomain.com/mx3_junkee
Mnemonic
Forum Moderator

Post by Mnemonic »

it took me less than 10 mins to fit mine over my needles if you guys break one its cause your a retard and deserve it
08 Infiniti G37s 6speed (The Daily)
Stillen Cold Air Intake, Z1 Plenum Power Mod, Z1 Headers, Z1 Test Pipe, OBX (Ark) Exhaust, Up-Rev Osiris Engine Management (Tuned at Z1), 20x9" 20x10" Str Racing Concave Staggered Rims, SPC Camber kit, Tein H Techs Springs

01 Lexus Is300 (LS2 Project)
93 Mx3 SE 2.5 KLZE (sold it)
93 Mx3 GS 2.0 KFZE (killed it)
zzzoomx3

Post by zzzoomx3 »

i got these gauges and pulled my needles off the to get the faceplates on - unfortunately that screwed everything up and im now needing to get a new gauge cluster. whats the best way to get the new faceplates on the gauges - i didnt see how it was possible to get them on without taking the needles off.
se7en

Post by se7en »

hmm, It seems that a lot of people are reviving old threads lol.
1992 mx-3 GS-T, 10-12psi, T3/t4 hybrid, Turbosmart WG, AFPR, SSAC TURBO pipes, MSD Blaster coil, K&N, AEM W/B, MSnS(full standalone), 225Whp street tuned(10psi), 245Whp (12psi)(300bhp!!!)
1992 Fairlady Z(JDM RHD) 2+2 TT black(done!)700whp+
My Feedback
Don't Click Here! Trust me,Time waster!
Mooneggs
Forum Moderator
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by Mooneggs »

se7en wrote:hmm, It seems that a lot of people are reviving old threads lol.
happens from time to time.... :freak:

Return to “Electrical & Lighting”