Does anybody know (billy)

Have you recently been in a transaction with someone on this UBB? (Buy/Sell/Trade forum, or maybe a Group Buy) Would you like to give them positive or negative feedback on how the transaction went? Post here to help make transactions on the MX-3.com UBB smooth ones.
MX3ze@7psi

Does anybody know (billy)

Post by MX3ze@7psi »

I sent him a personal check awhile ago...he said give him a week to send it and took more than a week still no item....got kind of piss so e-mail him...he finally answered and said he'll send it ASAP. E-mail him back to tell him thanks for replying and why I had e-mail him. He said that he was going to send me a tracking number but been three days now and he hasn't e-mail me yet. Getting very mad. Its been almost three weeks since I paid him :mad:
MX3 KL-DE, probe/mx6 ebay turbo pipes, T3/T4 50 trim @ 8psi, millenia injectors, SAFC2, intercooled,Greddy RS BOV, turbonetic 38mm external wastegate. Wisco 9.5 forged piston, millenia S rods, and high performance rings coiming in soon. Shooting for 400whp this summer.
Nd4SpdSe

Re: Does anybody know (billy)

Post by Nd4SpdSe »

Did some buisness with him, took a bit, but so did i. My last contact with his was Feb 13th, but i did PM 2 days ago, so far no responce, but his typical responce was 2 days

Great guy, no problems,
1992 Mazda Mx-3 GSR - 2.5L KLZE : Award Winning Show Car & Race Car ['02-'09] (Retired)
2004 Mazda RX-8 GT - Renesis Wankel : LS3 Coils, BHR Mid-Pipe + Falken RT-615K 245/40r18
2011 Mazda Mazda2 GS - 1.5L Manual : Yozora Edition (1 of 500)
2003 Nissan Xterra SE - 4x4 Supercharged : 2" Body Lift, 4" Suspension Lift & 33" MTR Kevlar
2001 Nissan Frontier SE - The Frontrailer : Expedition/Off-Road Trailer Project
Meep

Post by Meep »

hey what did you buy from him?

He and I had a deal for the driver side window switches. I sent him the money already. He's said he's recieved it and that he was shipping it but haven't recieved a package yet... kinda getting impatient now...

Sent him a few e-mails to which he responded at first but he hasn't answered back since he told me he recieved the money about a week ago. Yet, here goes another e-mail to him...

<small>[ March 30, 2004, 08:41 PM: Message edited by: Ann ]</small>
Meep

Post by Meep »

I quote via e-mail...

yes i recieved it, ive just been working really long hours and i tryed to get there before they close, but it hasnt happened, since i dont work on sat ill get those out and on the way, promise. billy

That was the 23rd and no correspondence since... I'll let you know if I ever get my package since it was supposedly shipped on Saturday... again
babyblueMX3
Supporting Member

Post by babyblueMX3 »

dealt with him once..didn't had a problem with the guy...seems like a nice guy :shrug:
RIP 400whp ZE-T MX-3
Current car : Golf 01 GTI 1.8T (15 psi)
Meep

Post by Meep »

well he e-mailed me back today and said I should get my stuff by Tuesday (I guess he just *forgot* to send it and rushed to the post office today???)... we'll see
MX3ze@7psi

Post by MX3ze@7psi »

I bought from him the y-pipe. He e-mailed me yesterday too saying that he will send it out today because he's been so busy. I mean this guy is so busy alright but finds time to go and cash my check but can't find time to send to send it to me :confused2: I just hope he sends it today. Good luck to you Ann.
MX3 KL-DE, probe/mx6 ebay turbo pipes, T3/T4 50 trim @ 8psi, millenia injectors, SAFC2, intercooled,Greddy RS BOV, turbonetic 38mm external wastegate. Wisco 9.5 forged piston, millenia S rods, and high performance rings coiming in soon. Shooting for 400whp this summer.
monty73741
Forum Moderator

Post by monty73741 »

but u can deposit a check by mail
Jason Danaher
Please Help Support MX-3.com
MX-3.com Online Store - http://www.mx-3.com/osv3
CafePress - http://www.cafepress.com/mx3com
Meep

Post by Meep »

he sent me another e-mail on Thursday stating...
"just a reminder youll recieve them before tuesday since im over nighting it. billy"
I thought overnighting stuff meant it arrives overnight? So Tuesday then... well tomorrow is Monday... and no package yet... we'll see...
bugz

Post by bugz »

hey guys, im sorry if you r mad , but i really have been busy, i did send out your stuff as soon as possibley could. ypip i got the tracking number, switches was sent the same day. i moved from oregon to idaho and working really long hours, since im 20 with two kids. sorry again, just hope you dont hate me. billy
92GS.KLze 2.5 ,CT26 TURBO,40K MILES,Ram air intake,2.5 cat back,coming.pullys,cams,Pistons,
valves & springs,venom injectors.
MX3ze@7psi

Post by MX3ze@7psi »

Hey billy its all cool just as long as you sent it out already...even though it took awhile.. :roll: ...I just hope next time you sell anything else in the future just get it ot them as soon as you get their money. Thanks for the pipe though!

Return to “Buyer/Seller Feedback Forum”