DO NOT DEAL WITH "92mazdamx3"

Have you recently been in a transaction with someone on this UBB? (Buy/Sell/Trade forum, or maybe a Group Buy) Would you like to give them positive or negative feedback on how the transaction went? Post here to help make transactions on the MX-3.com UBB smooth ones.
cozmo959

DO NOT DEAL WITH "92mazdamx3"

Post by cozmo959 »

just wanted to let everyone know that 92mazdamx3 is full of SH**. lost lots of money to this FU****.
Custommx3
Site Administrator
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Re: DO NOT DEAL WITH "92mazdamx3"

Post by Custommx3 »

lets explain a little more detail.. and less language, that way we can help.
cozmo959

Post by cozmo959 »

well the story is........i purchased mx-3 doors from him. we were talking about it for about a month and after all the shipping rates and costs were covered i sent him a money order for 450.00. i guess that was a mistake. he didnt take paypal and i was desperate for doors. well i waited for like two weeks....nothing......so i PM him and he said that hes away upstate cuz his father needed heart surgery. i accepted that so i waited. i sent the money order in mid january 2004. when i checked the status of the money order with my bank..it had been cashed february 2. so obviously he was home all that time. so for everyone out there be aware. now its the end of march and no responses at all from him.
DavidOS

Post by DavidOS »

have you gotten in touch with him again?

also he can cash a money order with any bank.
1994, GS, KLZE, 67mm TB, LightFlywheel, Centreforce Stg 3 Clutch, CAI, KL36 ecu, B&M shortshifter, Solid poly mounts, lightweight Aluminum Cross memeber, 2.5 high flo cat, 2.5 all back, Tanabe Exhaust, optima battery, ZX2 HD tokicos, eibach prokit, black altezzas.....

http://www.modifiedmazda.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;.
cozmo959

Post by cozmo959 »

i PMed him ......no response...sent him a letter to the address i sent the money order... no response. the money order was cashed by him on february 2 2004. can anyone help me?
thanks
DavidOS

Post by DavidOS »

ya the police can throw him in jail, goto the police with the money order records and transaction records from the bank and all your PM box messages with him printed out. And get an admin to back you up from this board saying those messages are legit.

and get the cops on him, you just sit back and watch the cops, repo his car and give you whats owing to you.
1994, GS, KLZE, 67mm TB, LightFlywheel, Centreforce Stg 3 Clutch, CAI, KL36 ecu, B&M shortshifter, Solid poly mounts, lightweight Aluminum Cross memeber, 2.5 high flo cat, 2.5 all back, Tanabe Exhaust, optima battery, ZX2 HD tokicos, eibach prokit, black altezzas.....

http://www.modifiedmazda.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;.

Return to “Buyer/Seller Feedback Forum”