im so depressed

Have you recently been in a transaction with someone on this UBB? (Buy/Sell/Trade forum, or maybe a Group Buy) Would you like to give them positive or negative feedback on how the transaction went? Post here to help make transactions on the MX-3.com UBB smooth ones.
tical

im so depressed

Post by tical »

well guys, im pretty sure that Johns93gs has ripped me off cause he hasnt returned my e-mails or calls for over a week now. because of him i had no christmas this year. it took me so long to get my parents to give me the money for christmas instead of going and shopping for me. they dont make a whole lot of money so it was my dads overtime pay, they cant afford to spend a whole lot of money on me and my sister. but anyways, i got to sit and watch my sister open up gifts by herself. my parents are so disappointed and frankly i am too. if anybody knows John well, please get in contact with him to see whats going on. i sent him money for a ported intake manifold and valve cover with a sin custom powder coated paint job. please give me my christmas... :crying:

sincerly

Justin
93' Mx-3 GS, repainted laguna blue with pearl, 18 inch wheels (white) with Falcon ZE512 ruppers, custom headers with 2 1/4 inch exhaust, ported TB and intake manifold, ACT clutch, and ground-control coil-overs.
cjthor
Forum Moderator

Re: im so depressed

Post by cjthor »

He bought a CF hood from me. I have all his contact info if you need it including an address. Im sure he didnt rip you off. Seemed like a nice guy.
Jarid Perry
94 mx3 Turrrbooooo (not even close to stock) 302WHP
71 Chevy C20 (tow rig!!)
77 Jeep CJ5 (no way its stock)
06 MINI Cooper S JCW GP (few goodies) 210WHP
2008 MINI Cooper Clubman S
tical

Post by tical »

i have his cell phone #, and address too but he isnt answering. if you have a home phone #, that would be great...

thanx

Justin
93' Mx-3 GS, repainted laguna blue with pearl, 18 inch wheels (white) with Falcon ZE512 ruppers, custom headers with 2 1/4 inch exhaust, ported TB and intake manifold, ACT clutch, and ground-control coil-overs.
tical

Post by tical »

if you are reading this John, please get in contact with me. let me know something...
Spydie

Post by Spydie »

I don't think John ripped you off. If he hasn't answered you yet it is possible that he is away for the hollidays, and because of the season delivery will be quite slow.
Don't freak out yet.
http://members.cardomain.com/spydie
"So I said to my one legged wife, I said...'Peg', you're 'cut-off'."
tical

Post by tical »

i hope not darren, he sounded very loyal.
tical

Post by tical »

well, it turns out that John was away for the holidays and he got ahold of me tonight. im very sorry for jumping to conclusions like that. i will let everyone know when i get the package.
tical

Post by tical »

by the way darren, you have fat azz car. im in the process of redoin all of my interior, i just got done strippin it out 2 days ago. im paintin it white with blue accents...
tical

Post by tical »

im no longer depressed anymore!!! i recieved the intake and valve cover today and it looks great. i wanna give props to John (johns93gs). he kept in contact with me the whole time, except when he went away for the holidays but thats expected. i would buy from him over and over again. great seller!!!
:2thumbsup:

thanx John for bein there

Justin

Return to “Buyer/Seller Feedback Forum”