Pipes, A+ seller

Have you recently been in a transaction with someone on this UBB? (Buy/Sell/Trade forum, or maybe a Group Buy) Would you like to give them positive or negative feedback on how the transaction went? Post here to help make transactions on the MX-3.com UBB smooth ones.
curtklze

Pipes, A+ seller

Post by curtklze »

I just got my parts from pipes tonight.

He is a great sell that went out of his way to help me. all told its been about 2-3 months trying to get the parts from Austraila to Canada.

I sent him an e-mail asking if his bumper was available since he had a new fiberglass one installed, he wasnt even looking to sell his old one, but he said sure, so we made a deal and he also through in the re-bar, the factory fog lamps and for a VERY reasonable price the factory side skirts.

I had foud a way to ship it, so I transfered the monies directly into his bank accout, he had the package shipped but it was returned because it was too large, and the companie was gonna keep the $200.00, but HE threated to sue and got the money back.

Then He found a new shipper but the cost was about $30.00 more, and pipes paid for the extra cost himself.

everything worked out and Im very happy with my new/used parts.

not that it was his fault but
1) cost me $30.00 CDN to transfer the money to him
2) cost me $40.00 CND for the airport terminal charges
3) got a nice woman in the custom area and made up a good story so I didnt have to pay any customs or duty.

I would Highly recomend Pipes for future sales, and will probably do buisness with him again(for door panels or foglamp switch)
DONT SHIP WITH UPS!!! DIE UPS DIE!!!!!
Yes, I AM a bastard
Here is my web site, I made this last year but didnt feel like shareing it untill now.
http://members.rogers.com/curts-klze/

How does this guy know so much?
He's a licenced BMW technician.
pipes

Re: Pipes, A+ seller

Post by pipes »

Damn I am glad that we finally got there in the end.. Glad it all worked out in the end.
Thanks for the positive comments!

Return to “Buyer/Seller Feedback Forum”