Has anyone been able to change the backlighht in the das

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
DVH

Has anyone been able to change the backlighht in the das

Post by DVH »

Jus wondering if anyone knows if; and if yes, how u change the lights on the gauges in the dash above the steering wheel. Mine are green like everyone else's, as i would assume ,and i want to change them to blue. If anyone knows how, email me or jus tell me in this little reply box, thanx Image ~ <BR>dvh_69@hotmail.com<P>------------------<BR>D V H<BR>M X 3<BR>P R E C I D I A
Derek Van Horne MX-3.com Member # 33
94 MX-3 Silver Stone Metallic CAR is SOLD
Car Domain Web page MX-3
Car Domain Web page SRT-4
renef

Re: Has anyone been able to change the backlighht in the das

Post by renef »

um, I wouldn't play around with the dash if I were you. You're seriously asking for trouble if you try. MX-3's don't like it when you play around with it's insides. In fact MX-3's are just a pain in the a-- for even the simplest mods. Ever try replacing shifter bushings? There's a trick to it just like there is to everything in that damn car.<P>I know, and I suffered great pains removing the dash, steering wheel, gauge pod, vents, radio, kick panels, etc...<P>leave it green. trust me...<P><BR> <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by DVH:<BR><B>Jus wondering if anyone knows if; and if yes, how u change the lights on the gauges in the dash above the steering wheel. Mine are green like everyone else's, as i would assume ,and i want to change them to blue. If anyone knows how, email me or jus tell me in this little reply box, thanx Image ~ <BR>dvh_69@hotmail.com<P></B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>
White 1992 MX-3 RS Turbo<BR>"Live Boosted or Die!"
Billy Ihburg

Post by Billy Ihburg »

I don't know what your smokin but I have taken my kick panels and dash apart several times without any probs. And I just turned 17!<P><BR>Billy <P>93 GS SE
Scooter

Post by Scooter »

Dude<P>I changed mine from green to red in about an hour. you can get them at canadian tire or some other store for two bucks a pair. Buy about ten to twelve of these lights. Then trow them in.<P>Scott Mills<BR>

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”