Canadian Mx-3r's Forum

This forum is for your (the user and visitors of MX-3.com) opinion, recommendations and issues about MX-3.com.
Becker

Canadian Mx-3r's Forum

Post by Becker »

There are prob alot of people like me that dont like to pay shipping for stuff accross the border and if i need to post something for people in Ottawa only it's kinda hard to figure out where to post.......so if i need to buy something but want to keep my search inside Canada or have some news for mx-3r's of Ontairo then it would be nice to have some where specific to post.(the reason being, i might have found a company in Ottawa that would mass produce a Mx-3 specific intake that would be alot cheaper than the PRM intake we all know and love) <p>Thats just my 2 cents, Thanks :shrug:
94 V6 GS Teal
I'm Not C0CKY....Just Perfect
Tyler17rose

Re: Canadian Mx-3r's Forum

Post by Tyler17rose »

Go ottawa! and isnt PRM located in ontario? I think i calculated 337 shipped to my door step for it, and thats not too bad for a cold air intake. But the cheaper the better!
Mods:
- ZE, Mike seli 214 intake cams, Ported n polished heads, Interprep valve springs, DE retainers, rebuilt bottom end, toga main and rod bearings, toga hv oil pump, CZT 67mm tb, mbx udp, ported intake mani, SS headers, 2.5inch full exhaust, racingbeat muffler, highflow cat, megasquirt v2.

new toy, 86 TII rx7, JDM S5 motor/turbo, + alot of other goodies
Andrew_Pakula

Post by Andrew_Pakula »

If you haven't already noticed most of the members on this Forum are from Canada, just look at the club forums.<p>I don't think there is any particular need for a Canadian forum.
canadian_ice

Post by canadian_ice »

Wooooo! OTTAWA!<p>Make it out to the meets this summer boys :D <p>Yeah, I dunno if I like the thought of country-specific forums. Most of us are from Canada, so it's all good! :D

Return to “MX-3.com Site and Forum Recommendations and Issues”