SRD - another new product is available!

This forum is for Commercial/Vendors Advertisements. This is a READ ONLY forum for regular members. You will only have access to post advertisements and offers in this forum once you have come to an agreement with MX-3.com.
lstpier
Supporting Member

SRD - another new product is available!

Post by lstpier »

New product announcement: Shifter Extension Rod bushing.<p>Nycast CNC-machined bushing replaces the OEM rubber bushing of the shifter extension rod for more precise shifting and improved shifting feel. Fits all MX-3s. Kit is available for 27USD.<p>See all the details at: SRD shifter extension rod<p>Special combo offer: order the shifter extension rod bushing and bronzoil shifter bushings together and save 5USD. Offer is valid until May 31th.<p>Parts are in stock for immediate shipping!<p>Also chekout a product preview at: <p>SRD Product preview<p>Zoom Zoom!<p>[ May 12, 2003: Message edited by: lstpier ]</p>
Custommx3
Site Administrator
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Re: SRD - another new product is available!

Post by Custommx3 »

I have this product and I'll have to admit, its a great product. Took about 10-15 mins to install (easier if I had someone to hold a flashlight :) ).<p>I replaced my worn out bushing with this one and it made a world of a difference. It seems as if it just pops into gear without any problems.
I highly recommend this shifter linkage bushing!<p>Now... time to install the swaybar bushings.

Return to “Commercial/Vendors Advertisements”