Race Mx-3's and performance digits...

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
lstpier
Supporting Member

Re: Race Mx-3's and performance digits...

Post by lstpier »

I do not know professional MX-3 racer but I met last summer with a guy that ran his 2 years in provincial Solo I events.<P>Stock MX-3 skidpad is 0.86 (source: car&driver in 1993)<P>Bye<P> <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Tyranos The Great:<BR><B>Does anyone know of ANY professional Mx-3 race cars (Gran Touring, rally, etc) that exist or have existed? Not including drag race Mx-3's though. (Damn Marcos Acosta is fast) <P>Secondly I want to know where I can find the specific lateral G figures of the Mx-3. I can't seem to find this info anywhere, including the downloads section on this site.<P>Any information dealing with either of those would be VERY appreciated!! </B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>
Quinn

Re: Race Mx-3's and performance digits...

Post by Quinn »

There are Factory Lateral G-Force numbers tested by one of the big named car magazines from when the MX-3 was reviewed around 1991/92. Jeff Aycan has these magazine articles in his downloads section, I think it was Motor Trend or Road and track. I have the original articles in a box somewhere, but I know it is written up at around 0.92 G's on a 1992 GS in stock trim on their skid pad.

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”