92 MX-3 $1000 must sell...soon

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
n0thing68

92 MX-3 $1000 must sell...soon

Post by n0thing68 »

i must sell this car soon, holidays are here and i need money for bills and other stuff, i already have another vehicle..
fieval79
Supporting Member

Re: 92 MX-3 $1000 must sell...soon

Post by fieval79 »

How many miles on the car? What kind of damage (how bad) on the drivers side?<P>John<BR>94 white RS
fieval79
Supporting Member

Post by fieval79 »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by fieval79:<BR><B>How many miles on the car? What kind of damage (how bad) on the drivers side?</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P><BR>forgot some other stuff......standard or automatic? Power anything? <P>John<BR>94 white RS<BR>
n0thing68

Post by n0thing68 »

the car has 207000 miles..most of wich is highway miles..but it runs just fine..i babied this thing. its had its share of slick50 in the oil and the tranny. ive always aware that it isnt a hot rod with only 80 to 90 horse power and treated it as such. the damgage isnt too great..the door will have to be replaced, but the damage was done to only the door so the surrounding area is just fine..all it has is a bra and the windows are tinted. tires still have some warranty on them. the clutch is about a month old..cv axles, water pump, and mass/airflow sensor and about a year old..if you want e-mail me at n0thing68@hotmail.com and i'll send you a pic of the car showing the damage done to the door, and most of the car as well

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”