1st sunday of the month (Meet) july 6

A Forum For Ontario MX-3 Club Related Topics.
mrspanky79

Re: 1st sunday of the month (Meet) july 6

Post by mrspanky79 »

lol you guys should set a time to meet and i didnt see any of you at darknights.
War does not determine who is right, war determine who is left!

94 mx3 GSX Stroked Turbo'd and Intercooled
99 vitara 4x4
DopeyD

Post by DopeyD »

I agree there needs to be a time whre people should show up by Ive sat alone three times now waiting for people to show up and left from boredom.
I was gonna come yesterday but I spent 20 minutes on the 400 and went about 5 km's it was nuts and I didnt have the patience for lined up traffic and stupid drivers.
quicksliver

Post by quicksliver »

Previous meets always started at 6:00pm. However, people here like to 'arrive in style' i guess and tend to show up like an hour n' half later.
EBUCKS

Post by EBUCKS »

Dave, I looked for you at DKN5. I waited by your car for about 20 minutes, Mr. "V6 Inside" "Only Canadian turboed 1.8L". Only If I were a judge . . . :shrug: <p>one
mrspanky79

Post by mrspanky79 »

im not sure if this board has a voting poll thing set up like on the yahoo board (moderaters?) if so some one should set it up and see what time would be best for everyone to work around. <p>Ebuck, only if i was a judge? is that a good thing or bad thing. I guess i missed you the sun was brutal and i had to take brakes in the shade or get stuff to eat/drink lots of popsickles. I left the show with a big sun burn and a first place trophy :D

99 vitara 4x4
mx3_punk

Post by mx3_punk »

<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by mrspanky79:<p>Ebuck, only if i was a judge? is that a good thing or bad thing. I guess i missed you the sun was brutal and i had to take brakes in the shade or get stuff to eat/drink lots of popsickles. I left the show with a big sun burn and a first place trophy :D [/QB]<hr></blockquote><p>What catagory did you place first in???
Black 93' KL-ZE
mrspanky79

Post by mrspanky79 »

mazda mild

99 vitara 4x4
EBUCKS

Post by EBUCKS »

I've got to explain every joke! :shrug:
Dave, remember when we were talking about DKN4? You said that you left for some odd reason and they judged your car without you being there and they didn't give you a good result, because you weren't there to take them on a tour of your car. It's an inside joke . .. get it? Between you and me . . . C'mon Dave smile . . . that's it big fella . . . show them pearlys !JOKES! :shrug: <p>By the way Dave congrats for winning Mazda Mild? If I were a judge bud, I'd give you Best of Show . . . c'mon Dave you know that!
one<p>[ July 08, 2003: Message edited by: EBUCKS ]</p>

Return to “Ontario MX-3 Club”