i want to buy an mx3

General Mazda MX-3 Discussions
back alley

i want to buy an mx3

Post by back alley »

i want to buy an mx3 sometime in the near future but am wondering if there was a 'best' year to buy. i want the gs model with 5 speed. any info will be greatly appreciated.<BR>back alley boy
Brainless

Re: i want to buy an mx3

Post by Brainless »

I was in the same situation one year ago. First of all, you have to know there are two generation of mx-3 (92-93 and 94-95 even if they're almost the same). Here are the differences:<BR>-Diffenrent dash style<BR>-ABS and air bag in 2e gen (I think)<BR>-Different seats<BR>-Diffenrent 4 cyl. engine<BR>-A few option that are different<P>That's about it. I was looking for a gs too one year ago but I ended up with an rs. <P>Good luck and be patient for good deal (I found mine with only 55 000 km and it's a 93)<P>------------------<BR>Brainless<BR>93 Red RS<BR><A HREF="http://www.Geocities.com/j_micho" TARGET=_blank>geocities.com/j_micho</A> (last update 30/07/2001)
Jonathan Michaud
93 Red RS
back alley

Re: i want to buy an mx3

Post by back alley »

thanks for the info. i'll keep it in mind while i'm out searching for my 'new' car. so far, the biggest problem has been lack of available cars for sale and the ones out there have fairly high milage. <BR>any others with some insights to buying?<BR>thanks again<BR>joe

Return to “General Mazda MX-3”