Need some advice

A Forum For Ontario MX-3 Club Related Topics.
RiP401k

Need some advice

Post by RiP401k »

Alrite, things are going real crappy rite now.<p>But to top it all off, my car got broken into and the stereo rip off.<p>Can any one suggest a good alarm system under $300???<p>
Iain
polak_gino

Re: Need some advice

Post by polak_gino »

if i remember correctly i think my viper 300hf alarm was just over $300
> Toronto MX-3 Club
> My Car Audio Install
> ProMazda.com

Metalic Green '92 GS 5-Speed
RiP401k

Post by RiP401k »

Don't worry about it NOW, worse case happened again.... <p>I totalled my car this morning<p>It is nothing but scrap now, and i am not carless....<p>Thanks anyway<p>
See ya around
jpwmx3

Post by jpwmx3 »

That is sad. I hate to see that happen to our cars. Are you OK? :(
polak_gino

Post by polak_gino »

hey RiP401k <p>wat happened to ur car today. hope that no body got hurt. hope everything works out for you. Good luck!
> Toronto MX-3 Club
> My Car Audio Install
> ProMazda.com

Metalic Green '92 GS 5-Speed
RiP401k

Post by RiP401k »

I am alrite, old man had some chess pains, but he opp not to go to the ER. SO i guess he is alrite.<p>Anyway, i was suppose to be heading to a the only good thing to happen to me in a while, to a job interview for the new plant in Elmira. <p>Last nite i did not get any sleep, cause you know how it goes when you have stuff on your mind, money, Car, School, Car getting broken into by a some JACK@@@. Well i did not sleep too good.<p>So anyway, i got up and had a coffee and got dressed and left to go to my interview. <p>Not even on the road 3 minutes, i got a stop sign, and kinda did a what i like to call the old Quebec stop. Slowed down looked left and right and go. Well I guess i did not see over a high snow bank and not even 2 seconds into the lane and *SMACK* and around in circles i go. Smacked my head off the window and that is about it. <p>Totally front damage. Radiator and fender (KN FILTER SQUISHED) and crap like that. I think it is a wirte off, which is going to #### me over rite now, as i am broke and can't afford anything.<p>Adjuster said that owner of the yard that my car is being held at said it might be saveable depending how much the insurance is willing to pay. So insurance is sending a broker over tomorrow to look and then i will get the verdict. <p>Now on the up side. I talked to a Salesman from them lot next door from the guy i bought the car, he said that if it does get Written off, to come see him, and he will be able to talk to the ajuster on my behalf and explain the value of my car, as he was one the First salesman in guelph to sell the MX-3 when they came out. The black book value might say 4G but he should be able to get me a 7G to 8G. In return though i have to deal with him for my next car, and i told not a problem.<p>My insurance though will not change, even though i will go to a 5 star driver, but if i get a truck, like a ranger or f-150 or s-10, my insurance will drop a lot.<p>Plus i am getting a new stereo and speakers for free also. Cause of what got stolen. <p>So hopefully everything goes good, as i still want the car, but either way if not it looks like i should do ok.<p>
Any way long enough story. I will let you know how things go tomorrow.<p>
Iain
Nd4SpdSe

Post by Nd4SpdSe »

the book value of my 92 Mx-3 is around $4g, well thats what the bank said
1992 Mazda Mx-3 GSR - 2.5L KLZE : Award Winning Show Car & Race Car ['02-'09] (Retired)
2004 Mazda RX-8 GT - Renesis Wankel : LS3 Coils, BHR Mid-Pipe + Falken RT-615K 245/40r18
2011 Mazda Mazda2 GS - 1.5L Manual : Yozora Edition (1 of 500)
2003 Nissan Xterra SE - 4x4 Supercharged : 2" Body Lift, 4" Suspension Lift & 33" MTR Kevlar
2001 Nissan Frontier SE - The Frontrailer : Expedition/Off-Road Trailer Project
your2slow

Post by your2slow »

i've got a 96 GS that came with 79,000km on it. I paid 12,000 for it and have been offered 15, 000 to sell it. Well i'm not going to sell, only cause i love it, and it has never ever caused any problems for me so....but i hear that the black book value on the 96 GS is 8G in cnd dollars.
KL-ZE, Custom Intake, Apex Lowering Springs, and more to come this year.

Toronto Mx-3 Club
My Cardomain Site
kuruption1983

Post by kuruption1983 »

if i was offered 13grand CDN for my blue NOV93 mx3 i would be jumping up,,, :D
i am selling it with 85000 original KMs and have everything to prove it. 6 month old laguna blue color, sunroof, AC, all power options, full g-froce kit, konig tantrum 17s, indigloz, so many interior mod's and so on & on.
If you bring me someone who buys your car for not 15 grand but 11 grand, i will change my name to saddam,,, :D :D
thebonestockkid

Post by thebonestockkid »

<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by kuruption1983:
...If you bring me someone who buys your car for not 15 grand but 11 grand, i will change my name to saddam,,, :D :D <hr></blockquote><p>LMAO!
Image'97 Grenada black pearl Acura EL, JDM B18C 98spec ITR Swap. Power in Control full coilovers going in next spring. Not to mention a most unusual whining noise... coming soon.

'92 Intense blue pearl Jeep YJ, OME lift, mudders, fun.

R.I.P.
'93 Clear white GS-DE ~14.648@92.98mph, 2.234 60ft. PARTING OUT PM ME.
RiP401k

Post by RiP401k »

Well, the adjuster called and asked the towing yard wether it was worth towing to a body shop and get an estimate and the yard said no, so they sent an adjuster to go look. <p>When the adjuster looked he choose to have it towed to a body shop. So i am hoping, i am going to get lucky. And they will fix it.<p>;-)<p>Iain

Post by Guest »

man that is a prime oppurtunity to get a nice front bumper like mazda speed style, it would be alot cheaper then them buying oem stuff, is the engine damaged?
RiP401k

Post by RiP401k »

Well the verdict is in, hte car is a write off..<p>So i just wanted to say goodbye to you Mx-3 Owners.<p>Keep it going with your club in TO.<p>LAter<p>Iain

Return to “Ontario MX-3 Club”