Civic Help

A Forum For Ontario MX-3 Club Related Topics.
loudsubz

Civic Help

Post by loudsubz »

Hey guys.<p>As you know I drive a civic :D , well Im trying to look for a P28 ecu, its from a 92-95 Civic Si. I need the ECU for next month when I get my swap done. Ive searched my boards but not alot of replies, and the ones that do are going for around $200 to $250 and I know these ECU's arnt that expensive out there.<p>So Im just asking for any help if you guys know any places where I might find this ecu for cheaper.<p>thanks.
thebonestockkid

Re: Civic Help

Post by thebonestockkid »

I dunno man.. have you tried looking in any junkyards yet? I bet theyll have quite a few, call around :D later
Image'97 Grenada black pearl Acura EL, JDM B18C 98spec ITR Swap. Power in Control full coilovers going in next spring. Not to mention a most unusual whining noise... coming soon.

'92 Intense blue pearl Jeep YJ, OME lift, mudders, fun.

R.I.P.
'93 Clear white GS-DE ~14.648@92.98mph, 2.234 60ft. PARTING OUT PM ME.
992mmx3

Post by 992mmx3 »

Call an company that sells engines and see if they can get you an ecu, sometimes they'll do stuff like that for you, other than that, go to your mechanic or a performance shop. Ebay is always a place to look too, you never know.
-Mark Lathrop
1992 MX-3 RS-T
B6T with some goodies

"...I told those fudgepackers I liked Michael Bolton's music..."
loudsubz

Post by loudsubz »

Cool thanks guys :D <p>I called a few wreckers around my area and one place had the civic but no ecu, and the other place had nothing.<p>Im gonna call up a performance shop see what they say.
thebonestockkid

Post by thebonestockkid »

If you feel like taking a semi road trip (youre in sauga lol) theres always highway 9 auto wreckers (orangeville).. they have a SH!T load of cars there, I'd give you the number but I cant seem to find it. Like I said they have tonnes, you should see the lot! you could probably find the number in the yellow pages, obviously :D good luck bro
Image'97 Grenada black pearl Acura EL, JDM B18C 98spec ITR Swap. Power in Control full coilovers going in next spring. Not to mention a most unusual whining noise... coming soon.

'92 Intense blue pearl Jeep YJ, OME lift, mudders, fun.

R.I.P.
'93 Clear white GS-DE ~14.648@92.98mph, 2.234 60ft. PARTING OUT PM ME.

Return to “Ontario MX-3 Club”