Toronto area meet sun october 6

A Forum For Ontario MX-3 Club Related Topics.
Ryan_mx-3

Re: Toronto area meet sun october 6

Post by Ryan_mx-3 »

hey everyone where are the pics? hehe anywayz i have chosen a color it will be orange with some funky pearl, and stacey when do you wanna do that interior thing, and will you ask i think it is kenny for his dads shop name and #. Reply back wwith the # and the date you wanna do the interior i have weekends off so just tell me ok. Bye eveyone and see u next meet :D
Yours, truly new guy
kuruption1983

Post by kuruption1983 »

supz again!<BR>andrew man, i bought the phone when i was on vacation in dubai and middle east. it was a store that imported it directly from hong kong for 200 and something, wont say an exact price since i dont remember. but wait for the new one that comes out and beware of the ones that has been upgraded somehow from t68 ( no "i"). and ryan and stacey i sooo want to do my interior since the person who i bought the laguna, took everything off and teared all da interior fabrics off. soo tell me when and where your gonna be doin it! and i went to fabricland today and checked on some colors. plus i uploaded my pics somewhere but da link doesnt work! :D :D <P>sooo umm thas about it <BR>latez<BR>KEvin K
avio

Post by avio »

yo that was a great meet! nice to meet all of you there, but i have to admit by now i have already forgot who is who. guess what happened, i told u guys i'm the user "avino" right ? well i got home from the meet and it won't let me log on. they said that the password that i provided was wrong. it was so radiculous cause i only use one password and so i could never have forgotten it. anyways i'm re-registered now as "avio" so hi all of you, again :) there is no meet next sunday correct ? well i'll probably go the following (providing that i don't have a million test for school). <P>oh by the way, if you guys are doing anything cool for your car like painting the interior or somethin' i'd be more than delighted if i could come and watch/ help. :) <P>well for now cya
LiL-LaW

Post by LiL-LaW »

Are you guys painting your interior or doing your seats? Cause if you are doing your seats and doors I wanna be there hehe,I am in need of hardcore help with this one :D
Tay69

Post by Tay69 »

Great meet. Tons of MX-3's. Awesome. If you guys are doing something to the interiors, let me know. I wanna do something to mine. I want to paint my dash and console. Not sure what colour yet. I also wanna do the seats.
'96 MX-3 GS
kuruption1983

Post by kuruption1983 »

hey people!!!!<BR>lets start an interior designing meet sometime! i think with all the help we have around here from eachother, umm, it would be amazing eh! :D :D <BR>post your ideas on it, since we already got 6 people waiting to do their interior and we could all put our ideas together, i , myself have some ideas on how to do the door panels in a way that we can stretch the vinyl soo it would totally fit the panel! i learned a new trick!<P>anywhos<BR>post ideas and lets start a thread on this one too<P>latez fellowz :D :D
Andrew_Pakula

Post by Andrew_Pakula »

I'm doing my interior this weekend hopefully with Calen(5speedGS).
5spd_GS

Post by 5spd_GS »

yeah you are andrew.. <P>considering my car doesnt START its not like im going to be out and about!! lol<P> :D
Calen Sansom
1994 MX-3 GS Sparkle Green
cyberphox

Post by cyberphox »

I also want my interior re-done. Paint the console and re-do the seats. If only I didn't live so far away
95 GS Silver Stone Metalic
kuruption1983

Post by kuruption1983 »

hey hey!!!<BR>i wanna come too, i wanna do my dash and interior. where, what time, my number is 416 993 6420, call me or post your numbers and we will organize sometin!<P>and celen bro, sup with your car, why doesnt it start. just put the key in in the ACC position and short the 2 wires on the start just below the intake man, one has a plastic cover, try to move it away from the metalic part and short it with a screw driver or knife or sometin ( just be carefull, and use some isolation while doing it so you wont get shocked eh!!!), if you cant do it, call me and i will start it for ya!!<BR>See what a poor university student has to do to survive!! lol.<P>AAAAAANYWHOZ<BR>latez people
MazdaGirl

Post by MazdaGirl »

For those of you wondering what kind of "interior" stuff New_to_the_game wanted my help with, it was just for painting (no seats or doors).<P>I did my interior myself about 2 months ago and he liked the look of it, so he asked if I would give him a hand.<P>You can check my interior out on my website<BR> <A HREF="http://www.geocities.com/sbiggy8/night_vision" TARGET=_blank>www.geocities.com/sbiggy8/night_vision</A> <P>As for when/where etc....not sure, I work retail hours so it can get kinda tough. I will keep ya posted Ryan!<P>If you other guys are serious about wanting to do your interiors maybe we can all get together, if someone has a shop we could go to or something, that would be perfect, considering it is getting pretty chilly out.
kuruption1983

Post by kuruption1983 »

someone;s shop,,,<P>hmmm, sounds great, but who has one here!<BR>anyones house garage would be kewl. i wish i could kick out my tenants out up my house in richmondhill! and use the 2 door garage!<BR>but hmmm, that aint possible in 3 months. LOL<BR>but does anyone else has a house with a roomy garage! that would be a good place to start.<BR>soo who has the place,?? i will look for somewhere,, but who else has a place.<P>cant wait to paint my interior! :D :D :D
5spd_GS

Post by 5spd_GS »

alright guys.. well.. i dont have a shop, but i mean its not a hard thing to do, i can show you guys (the ones who need help) how to take out out dash and all, painting is just a matter of using your garage floor for a few days!!!<P> :)
Calen Sansom
1994 MX-3 GS Sparkle Green
Andrew_Pakula

Post by Andrew_Pakula »

Alight everyone here are my pictures from Sunday:<P><A HREF="http://www.zerokarma.com/mx-3/meet_oct062002.htm" TARGET=_blank>http://www.zerokarma.com/mx-3/meet_oct062002.htm</A>
LiL-LaW

Post by LiL-LaW »

Hahah look at my ghetto a-- stock mx-3 next to that guy's with the pimped a-- paint job hehe

Return to “Ontario MX-3 Club”