Toronto area meet sun october 6

A Forum For Ontario MX-3 Club Related Topics.
curtklze

Toronto area meet sun october 6

Post by curtklze »

who would like to have the next meet on sunday oct 6 at around 6:30 p.m. to 11:00 p.m.?<P><BR>This give people some time to make plans.<BR>get the baby sitter and get the car fixed..ect.<P>If you can come please post, but IF you post please make sure that you come, RAIN or no rain.<P>we have too many people that are afraid of the rain.<P>Just so you know teh meet WILL happen if it is raining. <P>on the 15 of sept 9 cars showed up in the rain, but 4 didn't.<P>last week 3 people posted that they would come but they didn't.<P>If your not sure if you can make it or you wont come if it is raining then dont post saying "I'll be there for sure this time"<P>If the weather starts to turn bad then this may be the last meet of the season, so I hope that we can get most of the people in southern Ontario to come out and have some fun. :)
DONT SHIP WITH UPS!!! DIE UPS DIE!!!!!
Yes, I AM a bastard
Here is my web site, I made this last year but didnt feel like shareing it untill now.
http://members.rogers.com/curts-klze/

How does this guy know so much?
He's a licenced BMW technician.
polak_gino

Re: Toronto area meet sun october 6

Post by polak_gino »

hey curt , u know ill be there man, even if we have to sit in my car for an hour like last time, untill anyone else showed up lol
> Toronto MX-3 Club
> My Car Audio Install
> ProMazda.com

Metalic Green '92 GS 5-Speed
airjordon_09

Post by airjordon_09 »

this is to polak_gino, where did you get that break light where the word precidea usually is?? and how much?
JºrDôñ
Mx sold, gonna miss ya babe

gti_driven@hotmail.com
polak_gino

Post by polak_gino »

hey man it cost me alot of money lol. actually all it is, is i took off the red lense and put in three red bulbs, i got the idea of ebucks
> Toronto MX-3 Club
> My Car Audio Install
> ProMazda.com

MazdaGirl

Post by MazdaGirl »

I probably don't even need to post that I will be there, because I think we all know it's a given that I will be.<P>C'mon guys, lets make this one a big one, Curt is right, who know's what the weather will be like soon. Even if it's raining/cold, we'll chill inside Tim's as we have been.<P>Hope to see lots of you out on Sunday.<P>Cheers! :D
airjordon_09

Post by airjordon_09 »

hey guys whats up??? wheres the meet??
JºrDôñ
Mx sold, gonna miss ya babe

gti_driven@hotmail.com
Andrew_Pakula

Post by Andrew_Pakula »

I couldn't make it last weekend because I had some personal issues to deal with plus I was in Hamilton at the time of the meet.<P>I will be there this Sunday though barring any unforeseen problems.
EZ_4_FUN
Supporting Member

Post by EZ_4_FUN »

Hey Andrew!<P>Did you want to meet this Sunday the 29th?<BR>or is it the following sunday you were talking about?<P>Im confused now [img]shrug.gif"%20border="0[/img] <BR>Oh yeah!<BR>I have eyebrows peoples for the mx-3<BR>I'll bring up some pairs just incase anyone is interested<BR>$70 Canadian
OSKY
95 MX-3 GS ZE Turbo: MSnS-extra, AEM WB, Blitz boost controller, MSD 6A w/ Blaster2 Coil, ZE disty, Redtops @ 550, Walbro 255, Garrett T3/T04E 60 Trim w/ .63 A/R, 38mm Deltagate Mark II @4psi, FMIC, Apexi BOV, CM Dual friction, 4-6.25 Kickers, 2ch Alpine V12. That's Alll.

http://www.pakfeifertuning.com
polak_gino

Post by polak_gino »

hey guys are we not meeting this sunday????? <BR>or are we waiting till the next???<P>oscar how do the eyebrows looks
> Toronto MX-3 Club
> My Car Audio Install
> ProMazda.com

Andrew_Pakula

Post by Andrew_Pakula »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by EZ_4_FUN:<BR><STRONG>Hey Andrew!<P>Did you want to meet this Sunday the 29th?<BR>or is it the following sunday you were talking about?<P>Im confused now [img]shrug.gif"%20border="0[/img] <BR>Oh yeah!<BR>I have eyebrows peoples for the mx-3<BR>I'll bring up some pairs just incase anyone is interested<BR>$70 Canadian</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Damm I am confused now too, I thought it was this weekend.<P>Well anyways I can still meet with you this weekend or if you can wait till next weekend that is fine too, just let me know.
polak_gino

Post by polak_gino »

hahah everyone is confused.<P>Andrew when are u putting ur new front on./
> Toronto MX-3 Club
> My Car Audio Install
> ProMazda.com

Andrew_Pakula

Post by Andrew_Pakula »

Since the season is almost over I might just wait till the spring because I don't really want to be driving around with it on during Winter, Can anyone say snowplow? :)
DVH

Post by DVH »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Andrew_Pakula:<BR><STRONG>Since the season is almost over I might just wait till the spring because I don't really want to be driving around with it on during Winter, Can anyone say snowplow? :)</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><BR>for sure! lol
Derek Van Horne MX-3.com Member # 33
94 MX-3 Silver Stone Metallic CAR is SOLD
Car Domain Web page MX-3
Car Domain Web page SRT-4
Tay69

Post by Tay69 »

I'm a new MX-3 owner (less than a month old). I'll try to be there. Is it this sunday or next? :)
'96 MX-3 GS
curtklze

Post by curtklze »

I will be there this sunday as always, just in case.<P>I wanted to give people some time to plan so we could get as many out as possibe on Sunday OCTOBER 6.<P>If you can only come on one day please come out on OCT 6.<P>this is where the meets are.<P>time: 6:00 P.M. - 11:00 P.M.<P>Location: Tim Hortons on weston road right at the 407.<P>Directions: 401 to 400, take 400 north to HWY 7, go west on 7 to weston road, south on weston road if you pass the 407 you have gone too far.
DONT SHIP WITH UPS!!! DIE UPS DIE!!!!!
Yes, I AM a bastard
Here is my web site, I made this last year but didnt feel like shareing it untill now.
http://members.rogers.com/curts-klze/

How does this guy know so much?
He's a licenced BMW technician.

Return to “Ontario MX-3 Club”